4.You Are Not My Family.

Liam's POV:

"Stop there this instant," a melodic girly voice yelled.

We are stopped walking and snapped our head to the direction of the voice.

A girl maybe 13 or 14 years was standing at the top of the stairs. She was wearing a yellow sundress with pink flowers and light grey cardian. Her brown bangs were plaited to a side and some short hairs at the front were elegantly falling on her forehead. She had long brown eyebrows in the shape of a bow. A small diamond earing was dangling on her ears. Her bright sky blue eyes were shooting daggers at us. Her skin was pale and her lips were pink. A silver wrist watch was carefully wrapped around her arm.

"Desiree!" Victor whispered. Who was I kidding. She absolutely looked like our mother with father's eyes. Victor was looking at her with brotherly love and a lone tear escaped his eyes. Ethan and Lucas were having a huge grin across their face. Victor started moving towards her. She raised her hands and motioned him to stop.

"Desiree, how are-" Desiree stopped Victor in mid-sentence. "Why are you here?", her voice was cold and distant.

Ethan was looking at her shocked. Lucas and William were looking at each other. She knew us. A frown made it's way to my face. She knew us. She should be happy to see us. She was held as a captive in the Eterna mansion. Now her brothers were here to take her back, and she is asking why we are here. Something is not good.

I looked at Victor. He signalled us to stay quiet and approached her, "Daisy baby, We are sor-" she again cut him in mid-sentence. "The thing you did to me was not acceptable. Victor. I'm sorry, I cannot forgive you." She said and walked down the stairs. Her cheeks were stained with tears. And a lone tear escaped her eyes and she blinked it away.

After a few minutes, she said, "I'm Desiree Eterna." I could feel Victor's jaw clenching. "Daisy, Your name is Desiree D'Martini" he said sternly.

"No, you are not my family. You all left me. Darius raised me. He is my ................. family. I even have my certificates signed with his name." She said. Her tone was calm and collected. Victor nodded his head. Whatever we say at this moment would only make her anger more.

"By the way. You didn't answer my first question. Why are you here?" , she said in the same cold tone. Victor is the only one who could handle this situation. All others would mess up with her attitude. "We captured Darius," was all I could say. Her face showed no expression. I thought her to cry, because he raised her after all.

"I guess I became homeless again." She muttered under her breath. We were all you used to talk to 2 years old Desiree. But standing here is not our little baby sister. Darius raised her, his attitude is seen displayed in her words and actions.

Breaking the uncomfortable silence, Victor spoke,"Pack the things you think you'll need. You are going to live with us in our mansion like the old days."

Without replying she went upstairs, probably to her room. Rude much. Victor came towards us,"She might be shocked to see us after all these years. She will come around. Don't make it a big deal." "I dont think so.", William's mumble was gone unnoticed by everyone except me.

After about 4 minutes, she came down still wearing the same clothes. A small violet suitcase in her hands. It would barely fit 5 clothes. I looked at her amused.
"Is that all, Daisy?" I asked. She turned around and snapped, "First, my name is Desiree, not Daisy. Second, That's all." She walked away without even sparing another glance.

William's jaw dropped to the floor. I patted his shoulders and went out of the mansion. She was already sitting in the limo when we went out. "I and Liam will go with her. You all come in Lucas's car." Victor said to Ethan and climbed into the Limo. I climbed after him. Ethan pulled me by my sleeves. "Good luck, bro." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and sat on the seat.

Victor pulled out his laptop and started to do some works. I took this chance to observe Desiree. She was using a small touch phone. Probably older version. She had a pink airpod plugged to her phone. She was leaning on the window door, her eyes closed.

I looked Victor and he too was staring at her. After all these years, we were seeing her. But she was not content with us. He doesn't run to Victor like she do when she was younger, instead she asked him why she was hear.

If only she knew...

How Victor changed after he lost her. He blamed himself for all the things. He said he wasn't capable to keep his baby sorellina safe. He loved her like a daughter, he still does. The love Victor show towards her is more than the love we all could offer her. He never changed her room for another use. It was still the same after all these years. The lifesize photo of Daisy with her face smeared in food was placed in his room. In fact, the photo is in everyone of our's room. But Victor's room is fully covered with her pictures. From his nightstand to his wall hanger. He even has a tattoo in his chest reading "Desiree".

My thought were cut when we stopped in front of our mansion. It will no longer be mansion, since Desiree is here, it will be our home again.

"Welcome home, Love." Victor said and got out of the limo.

"Welcome to hell hole" she mumbled and went in.

.............

Wordcount: 1004.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm busy as hell today.

And for compensating it,

Today I'm gonna update another chapter in Desiree's. In two or three hours.