34 - #29 Part 2/3

Chapter 34 - Polar Star Shutdown

{3rd Person’s Point of View}

You were with Kurokiba, Alice and Hisako on your way to save Erina. “Erina! Erina!” Alice called out. “Ryo-kun just a bit higher!”

“Osu!” Kurokiba replied.

“Don’t you dare look up!” Alice shrieked.

“Osu.” Kurokiba replied.

“Alice that’s why I told you I’ll climb up.” You said. “Nice view Alice!” You added as she threw you her shoe that hit your nose. “Gah! Damn!”

“What’s the matter, Alice?” you heard Erina said.

“Erina, what are you waiting for?” Alice asked. “We’re getting you out of here!”

“Erina-sama.” Hisako called out. You all started to run. You were behind Kurokiba.

Geh, my nose still hurts.” you said pouting.

“That’s what you get for peeking!” Alice said.

“I didn’t peek, you showed it yourself.” You replied then she threw her other shoe.

“Gah I bit my lip.” You said when it started to bleed.  ‘Her shoe is damn thick.’

“We should be safe from pursuit for now.” Alice said.

“Alice, why did you do this?” Erina asked panting.

“Miss Secretary was walking around looking like she was ready to give up on life, so I talked to her. I learned that Uncle Azami was trying to pull the same thing he did to you before.” Alice said raising an index finger.

You touched the side of your lip which was now bleeding. ‘It stings!’ You noticed Kurokiba looking at you so you smiled at him.

“In situations like these, normal boys and girls run away from home!” Alice said.

“Run away? And oppose Father?” Erina asked.

“Uhm.. It’s fine to run away, but where’s she running away to?” Kurokiba asked which made you laugh. “I think she needs a place to stay.”

“Well, wouldn’t be the Arato Estate work?” Alice said.

“What? We have people involved with the Nakiri family coming and going all the time.” Hisako said.

“Ojo, your room is within the Nakiri Estate and so is mine.” Kurokiba said then they looked at you.

“Me? I have two possible places.” You answered raising two fingers. “One is my condominium, and Polar Star Dormitory.” you replied as the 3 girls beamed at you.

It started raining. “What are you guys doing? Let’s go!” you said as you all run while you led the way.

Then you met Megumi on the way so you waved at her. “Megu-chan we have guests.” you said.

“Eh? What are you guys doing here? You’ll catch a cold! Come to Polar Star Dormitory.” she said so they followed us.

Kurokiba and Alice then went their own ways, Hisako and Erina decided to stop by.

You were drying your hair then suddenly the door opened. “Hey, it’s Nakiri. Oh, Arato too? Why?” Soma asked.

“I’m stopping by. / It’s a long story.” Erina and Hisako said then started telling Soma the situation.