03

"AH, I CAN'T DO THIS anymore.." Akaashi panted heavily as he sat on the gym's floor, wiping his sweat and all spent. Working out isn't really for him, he doesn't get why many people would like this.

He heard Bokuto's enthusiastic laugh and Akaashi couldn't believe, he still got a lot of energy left. Akaashi looked up to Bokuto who's smiling while looking down at him.

"You can't do heavy work outs after all, 'kaashi." Bokuto says and offered Akaashi a hand to help him stand up.

Akaashi held Bokuto's hand and he immediately felt the softness of it, which made him flustered. He stood up and cleared his throat. "I really don't do workouts, it's my first time."

He tried to be calm and composed.

Bokuto let go of Akaashi's hand and looked at Akaashi. "Well, if you work out often you won't get tired easily, and will make your body much more stronger and build up your stamina."

Akaashi nodded and wiped his sweat again. "Sure, I know...but I will be busy starting next week, I won't be able to work out so often.."

"Mmm? Well, there are other ways...you can exercise at home, or jog at mornings." Bokuto got his jug and immediately drank water, while Akaashi went to the vendor to buy a bottle of water.

"I'll try. Anyway, is it okay for you to be with me? You're..uh...a supermodel right? Won't it be bad if they seen you getting out in public and being with some random people?" Akaashi asked and averted his eyes away from Bokuto's golden ones.

Bokuto sat on the bench and chuckled. "It's fine, I'm off work right now. I won't be busy for kinda long, and I got my identity pretty hidden. No need to worry about."

Akaashi ignored what Bokuto said. It's not like I'm worried.. he thought.

Bokuto is on his phone while Akaashi is just sitting a meter away from Bokuto on the bench while still wiping his sweat and resting.

Bokuto stood up and got his duffel bag and hanged it on his shoulder. Akaashi immediately looked at Bokuto.

"You're going now" He asked.

Bokuto smiled. "Nope, just taking a shower.." Bokuto paused for a moment and took a glance at his phone to check the time. "Do you...do you want to eat breakfast together?"

Akaashi's eyes widened a bit because of what Bokuto said. He's really..really strange. "Isn't it bad? You can't eat in public right?"

Bokuto laughed again, with the same energy from earlier. "I told you, Akaashi! You don't need to worry, and I know a place where I can perfectly hide my identity."

Akaashi sighed. "But I need to take a shower too."

"Oh! I'll wait for you if I finish earlier than you." Bokuto said.

"Uhm no, I didn't bought clothes with me. I still need to go home to shower, I didn't expect to actually work out today." Akaashi said with a calm voice.

Bokuto nods. "You have your car?"

"I don't. I left it at home." Akaashi answered.

Bokuto grins at Akaashi, and Akaashi can see Bokuto's ears tinted with a little pinch of redness. "I'll drive you home, I have my car with me."

Akaashi observed Bokuto's face. He's really serious.

Akaashi averted his eyes. "Sure. I'll wait for you when you finish showering."

Bokuto nods at Akaashi and smiled before entering the shower room. Akaashi let out a heavy sigh when Bokuto was finally out of his sight. He's still nervous around Bokuto, specially knowing his social status and he doesn't want to be the reason for Bokutos career to be dragged.