{2}

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS YOU FIND! ♥️

———————-

3rd POV:

"After I'm done with you... that is if you can walk."

And with that, he threw her on the bed making her bounce on it while shaking in excitement and curiosity of what's about to come.

HOT GIRL SUMMER-AKA; SMUT!! (Go to the three ❗️if you want to skip)

Azron took off his shirt as his pants were completely tight against him. He just wanted to rip them off because they felt like they're burning him slightly because of the heat. But he knew this had to go slow. It was either Azealah's way or nothing. He would definitely rather go slow and steady rather than nothing at all. In fact he wanted it to be slow and make the moment last for as long as possible.

The Demon looked at his Angel that was sitting on their bed while watching him closely. Her breathing was off and heavy. Azron saw this and went absolutely crazy. He slowly lowered himself into the bed and started to crawl towards his Angel ready to devour every single inch of her body.

The closer he got the stronger her turned on scent became. He knew she was confused about why she's feeling like this. Her emotions were all over the place and he was going to be there to put them back in place. But this time not by talking and comforting. It was more. He was ready and with a bit of his help he knew his Angel was also going to be ready.

As long as he had her consent to play with her little body then that's all he'll ever need in life; His Angel and her little yet full body. It was a complete torture to watch her breasts bounce around during the ball and not having them bounce against his hands. 

He kissed her knees when he was close enough to them and then her lower stomach as he continued to crawl towards her. His lips attacked her neck as soon as it came in his view, never leaving a single spot without his kisses and touches. His hands continued to explore her little precious body as he listened to the little whimpers and moan coming from her soft lips. It was like she was singing for him. She was putting on a show and she didn't even know it.

"P-pl-plea-se" His queen pleaded from under him.

He smirked from above her as he continued to tease her while asking, "please what little Precious?"

He knew exactly what she wanted but he still wanted to hear it from her. He wanted to hear her plead for as if she was praying. This is what Angels do right? Plead and pray for their king

This is what he wants her to do. It's a selfish way to feed his urge to dominate her and her little body and not just physically, but mentally too.

His brain was filled with desires and ideas on how to satisfy his little Angel and have her face a blushing red. Her upper cheeks won't be the only ones cherry red l'll tell you that.

"I-I-I d-don-t kn-ow b-but.." Azealah trailed off as she completely forgot what she was about to say even though she had no idea what she wanted. All she knew is she needed Azron to make her feel good just like last time.

Azron's smirk got even bigger as he stuck out his tongue and ran it down her neck as if he was licking ice cream. A long and painful moan came out Azealah's lips as she one hand held on to his hair tightly and her other hand held onto the bedsheets tightly.