45

"Oh my gosh, my head hurts." 

I sat down on the bed and held my head, closing my eyes again. When I tried to move again, I felt my body aching all over. My eyes widened when I looked down at my chest, only using the blanket as a cover. 

"Fuck," I whispered when I looked at my side and saw Clyden with his naked back, sleeping. Nakadapa siya sa kama at nakayakap ang isang braso sa unan. 

I panicked again and held my head with both of my hands, thinking how we ended up in bed again! I covered my mouth dramatically when I looked down at the floor and saw our clothes scattered around! I even saw a lot of condom packets! They were all open! 

"Shit, I'm so... I'm so..." I couldn't even put it into words! The Samantha last night was so... wild?! 

I remembered kissing him again when he asked me to be his girlfriend, which he concluded to be a 'yes.' And then, after that, I texted Haze to take care of the visitors because there was an 'emergency'! I just left my opening party to have... se... Oh my god! What the hell, Samantha! 

Everything suddenly flashed back in my head. I wasn't that drunk to not remember anything that happened! We were not that drunk! I remembered us kissing in the hallway while trying to open my unit with the keys. And then, as soon as we walked inside, he made me lean against the back of the door, kissing my neck. 

"What's with the rush?" I asked while he was kissing me. His other hand was already unzipping my dress. I also fumbled with the buttons of his polo and took the hem out of his pants. 

"I missed you," he whispered, devouring my mouth again. 

I hit my forehead lightly with my palm before going off the bed, completely remembering everything. I dragged the blanket with me as I tried to pick up my underwear on the floor. This guy didn't even bother dressing me up! Did I pass out while we were making love, or what? I couldn't remember how it ended! Did I suddenly fall asleep?! 

I wore my underwear before putting the blanket back on the bed. My eyes widened when I realized that when I took it with me, Clyden was left on the bed, only wearing his boxers. I covered him with the blanket again before going inside the shower. My legs still felt so weak! Just how many times did we do it?!

I took a hot shower before brushing my teeth. I muttered a curse when I looked at my collarbone and saw marks there. I put on my robe before going out and sitting at the edge of the bed again, checking my phone. 

My eyes widened when I saw a lot of messages from my friends asking where I went! Hindi na nga pala ako nakabalik noong sinabi kong pupunta lang kami sa dance floor! Damn, even Haze was mad at me! 

From: Haze

Seriously, you need to give me a reward now for my act of service. Damn you lovebirds, making me do all the work here! 

To: Haze

Oh my gosh, I'm so so so so sorry. I'll treat you to a meal! Or I can buy you what you want! Just name it! I'm so sorry!