Zack, Roxas, Reno, Cloud, Riku, Sora, Axel, & Repeat

OKAY I LOVE ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED GUYS (except maybe Reno) BUT SHIT PEOPLE GET SOME NEW CHARACTERS, WILL YA? I'M SICK OF SEEING THE SAME ONES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
I'd LOVE to see Edge in a story or two, Kain too. And Locke.

I'm betting most Final Fantasy "fans" that are reading this don't even know who they are. Well, Edge is a FUCKING PRINCE AND A FUCKING NINJA. He's cocky, and seems very angsty and revenge driven when he first comes in (not as much as tat Sage tho). But come on, Rabicante just killed his parents and destroyed his fucking castle. (Edit: He's actually really caring, has a strong moral compass, and will ALWAYS TREAT WOMEN RIGHT.)

Not to mention he could most likely kick Yuffie's ass in the awesome ninja department. Seriously.

Edge is from IV, and so is one of the other guys I'm talking about.

Kain.

A very wise person on wattpad once said 'he was Riku before being Riku was cool.' Not only is that 100% true, he's also got a pinch of Cloud in him (look into your heart, you know it to be true).

Kain grew up with two best friends, Cecil and Rosa. Both Kain and Cecil had feelings for Rosa, but Rosa had feelings for Cecil and Kain was just her best friend. But they couldn't act on their feelings anyway, as Cecil was a dark knight, a knight that uses darkness to fight. And Kain couldn't because he was the leader of the Dragoons. So they all remained as just friends. . .

Kain was manipulated like Riku at the start of the game, disappearing and then reappearing as the enemy. When he could have, Kain didn't kill Cecil, even under Golbez mind control. But too weak to fight, Cecil couldn't prevent Golbez from kidnapping Rosa. Kain was forced to guard Rosa, and just eeeek!

Then, after his control is 'broken', they're doing something really important and Golbez manipulates Kain into giving him the crystal- just like how Sephiroth forced Cloud to give him the Black Materia, containing Meteor.

He's also a fucking Dragoon, which is someone who impersonates a Dragon, both in their armour style and ferocity in battle. And you know what they say, bitches love Dragons.

Locke's a theif- ephum 'treasure hunter' from VI. I haven't gotten that far into VI though, but I know he'd be a good BOC from reading about him on Wikipedia.

So, here's a list of BOCs I'd like to see because no one ever uses them:
Cecil
Kain
Edge
Edward (that spoony bard, lol)
Locke
Edgar
Sabin
Bartz (HE'S FROM V NOT DISSIDIA)

GIMME MORE OF THEM:
Gippal (why is he never a love interest?)
Balthier (he's almost always a teacher)
Irvine (can't remember the last time he was in a story)
Zell (HOTDOGS)
Seifer (Not KHII Seifer either. VIII Seifer or no Seifer at all!)

And shit if you must do the old farts:
Laguna (why is it always Cid and Auron, huh?! Why is it never Laguna?!)
Yang

Even GOCs (I'm a straight female but shit peoples, there are guys that read FF fanfics too, and girls who are lesbian, pan, bi, etc):
Rydia (older Rydia of course. . . But she's frigging awesome!)
Rosa
Faris (come on, if you need another pirate Faris is perfect)
Lenna (she's so sweet)

And I'm stopping because this could well go on forever.

Just remember these guys - Zack, Roxas, Reno, Cloud, Riku, Sora and Axel - aren't the only ones who exist, okay?