Heart to head

3rd person POV:

Dianna was breading Anna's hair on the couch while Jason was sitting on the other end with a box of cherry tomatoes.

As they did there activities, the tv was on.

News reporter:(on tv) The crime rate in Asia and Europe as began steadily increasing

News reporter:(on tv) While crime seems to be growing, several businesses seem to be on the decline.

News reporter:(on tv) What could this all mean?

News reporter:(on tv) Hopefully this isn't a sign of bad things to come.

Dianna: I forgot to ask. How was your trip to London?

(Y/n): Sucked. I didn't get to see that tilted tower thing. I wanted to push it over, damn it!

Anna: The tilted tower isn't in London.

(Y/n): Oh... It was okay in that case.

Dianna: How did you enjoy London, Anna?

Anna: It... It was a learning experience.

Dianna: Oh you. Always trying to learn something. You should relax every once and a while, you know?

Anna: I'll try mom.

(Bzz bzzt)

Search his pockets, (Y/n) discovers he has a message on his phone.

(Y/n): Holy shit.

Anna: What's wrong?

(Y/n): Didn't know I still had a phone. Thought I lost this thing.

Checking the message, he finds out that his aunt May wants him to come over to her gym.

With the promise of strawberries, the hellspawn flung the rest of his charry tomatoes across the room while standing up.

Dianna: What's wrong?

(Y/n): I'm getting myself some real food.

Slamming the door behind him, the Dragon dashed to his aunt's gym.

(Timeskip)

When arriving at his aunt's gym (Y/n) found his aunt sparing with Leona.

May is more experienced then Leona due to her age, however, Leona's own skill and experience in real fights allowed her to hold her own.

(Y/n): You two done yet!?

May/Leona:!?

His shouting caused the two to turn towards him as they swung their fist at one another. In the end, the two women knocked each other to the floor.

Leona: Fuck!

May: For a lowed brat that breaks into everything, you sure are silent when it comes to entertaining my gym!

(Y/n): Not my fault that you're going deaf in your old age!

May: Old age!? Little brat, I'm a woman in her prime!

(Y/n): Keep telling yourself that. Now, where are my strawberries!?

May: Yeah yeah, give me a moment!

May jumps off the boxing ring and leaves to get (Y/n) some strawberries.

Leona: You want to spar, boss?

(Y/n): The hell you call me?

Leona: I said do you want to spar you moron?

(Y/n): Tch, you're on!