➳ 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

With the lights flashing and the music blaring, Jieun found herself a lot more relaxed compared to the last time she's been to that club. Nothing has changed except for the fact she was now dating the guy who brought her there.

As the deep thumb of bass issued from the speakers, they moved over to the bar. Jieun, not wanting to commit the same mistake she did before, asked for something fruity and not so alcoholic. Seulgi and Jimin helped themselves with liquor, while Jungkook had none.

He wasn't there to drink. Well, not for now.

His girlfriend surveyed the rest of the club, slowly enjoying her beverage with a straw. "Where's your friend Joy? She's not coming?"

The curiosity over the girl was explicit, which made him smile in amusement. "She'll be here in a minute."

"So tell me, lover-boy," Seulgi said with a mocking grin. "Do you two have the same kinda friendship you and this Lisa had?"

Jieun raised an eyebrow at him after the question and waited. Sometimes Jungkook just wanted to kill her friend. Slowly and painfully.

"Not at all," he answered calmly. "And is somewhat gross if I think about it..."

Jimin nudged him, trying his best to sound quiet. "Is she cute?"

Jungkook chuckled. The timing couldn't be better for his question. "Tell me yourself," he nodded at the smiley girl walking towards them.

Jieun and Seulgi turned as well, only to find Jungkook's friend, Joy, apparently. Jimin's mouth parted, absolutely captived by her.

"Hi!"

Her short dark hair flowed down her shoulders, and they noticed she was dressed nicer than the rest of the girls inside the club. Or should Seulgi say, undressed? In tight-fitting pants and red top, her outfit was accentuating well her slim waist and her generous curves.

Once they all were done with the inspection, the girls politely greeted back with their heads.

Jimin, on the other hand, was still very much in shock.

"Joy, this my girlfriend Jieun, her friend Seulgi and-" Jungkook paused, then frowned a little at the not-blinking-boy. "And Jimin."

"It's nice to meet you all," she said, leaning over the counter. "A Daiquiri, please."

"How long have you two been friends?" Jieun asked.

Joy took a sip of her drink and squinted at Jungkook as if thinking. "Mm. Probably five years or so? I don't have a good memory."

"Excuse me, how old are you?" Seulgi blurted out all of a sudden.

"Twenty."

"So you're our age... You go to college too?"