𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

LILY WOULD'VE LOVED to root on her friends for phase two of the triwizard tournament, however, the little girl was a bit preoccupied, as snape was currently not in the condition to go out.

"it's okay papa, you're going to feel better soon", lily comforted as snape just slowly nodded his head.

lily made sure that the moist towel on top of snape's forehead was warm and not too hot or too cold. she also made sure that water was nearby with a few pieces of honeydukes best chocolate.

sure wizards were capable people, but that didn't mean that they didn't get sick.

"sleep well papa, I'm gonna go make you some chicken soup", lily whispered as she tip-toed out of their shared chamber.

lily walked around school grounds as she wondered where she would even find a chicken.

she had no idea how to make chicken soup either. the girl had always assumed that it'd be pretty easy if you just cut up a chicken and throw it in boiling water, but she supposed that that wasn't the case, since apparently there's a thing called flavoring.

lily then stumbled upon a little hut that was built near the forbidden forest.

she knew she wasn't supposed to enter the forest, as her father had instructed her so, but she couldn't help but curiously inch closer to it.

"who are yeh an' wha' are yeh doin' here?", a gruffly voice suddenly asked, making lily nearly fall onto her bum as she turned around.

"u-um I'm sorry sir!! my name's lily phoebe snape and I was looking for chickens....", lily meekly replied, clearly intimidated by the half-giant's tall stature.

"chickens? well wha' d'you need chickens fer? an' I didn't know snape had a daughter....".

"I-I'm sorry sir! my papa's sick and I wanted to make some chicken soup for him, but I didn't know where to find the chickens and I just stumbled upon here and—"

"it's alright kid. I was jus wondering. no need ter tell me your whole life story", the half-giant chuckled.

"I'm rubeus hagrid by the way. I can help you catch some chickens if you'd like", hagrid smiled, making the girl eagerly nod.

"yes please!! I'd very much appreciate it hagrid!!"

hagrid laughed as he immediately grabbed a pot, some rope, and a small bowl of corn.