Turns Out Not Everyone Drives Like a Florida Man :D

It was no wonder Dream was a cat person; he acted just like one. He and Patches had basically the same routines. They woke up in the morning, stretched, ate the food I had to serve, curled up in someone's lap, and then fell asleep for hours. That also just so happened to be the part of the morning we were on, and I couldn't feel my legs.

I was watching Netflix on Dream's TV while he laid over my lap fast asleep. His head was right up against the arm rest and his lanky legs extended out to the other arm rest. I could feel him breathe as his stomach was right on my lap. I sat in the middle with Patches right on top of him in front of me like a cute cherry on top. I stroked her soft fur absentmindedly, and she purred as I did so.

I was halfway through yet another episode of whatever anime I could find to spark my interest when the door suddenly bursted open with a very aggressive Sapnap on the other side. Dream shook in my lap and groaned, stuffing his face deeper into his pillow. Patches leapt off of us and ran into the kitchen.

"Get dressed, losers. We're going shopping," Said Sapnap, twirling around Dream's house key that was usually hidden somewhere on his porch.

"Fuck off, Sapnap!" Dream grunted, sitting up and throwing his pillow at him.

"Language," Bad said shortly, walking past Sapnap and onto the couch.

"Sorry, I didn't see you," Dream mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on, we're going shopping," Sapnap repeated as if we didn't hear him the first time. He shut the door behind him.

"Where?" I asked.

"Are you watching Tokyo Ghoul? I love this anime!" Bad gasped. Dream looked just about ready to pass out again, and he let his head drop into Bad's shoulder as he glued his eyes to the TV.

"Aren't you guys getting married soon? We need to get suits!"

"We're eloping," Dream said, running a hand through his tousled-up hair. His voice was deep and husky.

"What's the real reason, Sapnap?" I asked, knowing he'd never wear a suit if he wasn't required to.

He grinned, pulling a card with a small white dog on it out of his pocket. He held it between his middle and index fingers. "I won a bet and Bad gave me his credit card. But we can't buy anything unless we buy things for the wedding first."

"Why?"

"Because it's a wedding! Don't you guys want to look nice?" Bad said.

"You guys are the only two coming with us, though."

"Yeah, but you only marry once. Might as well look good in the pictures, right?"

"Wait what?" I said. "You only marry once? Last time I checked, you can get married again."

"Well yeah, but don't you two love eachother?"

Both Dream and I looked at one another, and Dream smirked.

"I love him," He said. "But does he love me?"

My eyes flickered around the room. Just when I could finally go about my day without a pounding heart, he just had to say something like this. And with Sapnap and Bad surrounding us. He just loved cornering me.

"No," I said. "I actually hate you, Dream."

He laughed and got up, "Alright, we can dress up. George looks good in a suit anyway." He winked before turning on his heel and going up the stairs. My face flushed and I got up before anybody could notice.