14

Jungkook's POV

The episode we were currently watching was almost done, and the room was really quiet if you ask me, the only sound was from the TV. I couldn't really think too much and pay attention to the movie because I didn't know when, how, why, are we in a cuddling position.

Of course I was fucking aware and was hoping that he'd let me spoon him but fuck I didn't expect it to be like this. Our bodies just moved itself and we got into this position, which I don't know why I feel so excited. Part of me wanted to pull off from the position- but it's warm and I like it somehow.. I couldn't do anything but give in and snuggle some more.

The movie was finally done, it was showing the credits and some other stuff while playing a cool background music with it. I looked over at Jimin who was being quiet the whole time and noticed he had fallen asleep.

"Tired huh?" I softly hummed. Obviously he was, we finished three episodes while being comfy.

He was laying his head near my neck and I could smell his hair which smells like fucking strawberries, it smells good. Knowing myself that I am sensitive with smell, I would never hug someone when I don't like their smell. Not trying to be offensive, but that's who I am.

"Hmm.." he hummed quietly and I couldn't help but let a soft giggle out he looks really adorable- I mean everyone would see that.

We cuddled for more hours, I gave in and didn't get off the couch- well I wasn't planning on leaving really. But hey I decided to sleep some time since I'm a little tired from all what happened. Classes are a pain in the ass.

Hoseok's POV

It's been three hours since we last saw Jimin and didn't come back from the bathroom, we all had planned to stay in the bleachers to chill but it seems like Taehyung came alone.

We decided to wait Jimin for a couple of minutes but no sign of Him around the bleachers. . Both Tae and I started to worry and began running around the field after an hour of Jimin not showing up.

Until now. three hours later since we last saw him we're still running but we couldn't see any signs of Jimin well of course it's a little impossible to find him in this huge ass university, but we also checked the places he would possibly be but again we couldn't find him.

"Shit, we ran around this huge ass University for about three hours now where the fuck could he be?" Taehyung cursed under his breath while holding onto his knees, we were both panting since we're so tired.

"Fuck! Where is he!" I cursed. While we looked around while catching our breaths.

Jimin.. where are you?

End of POV

Both Taehyung and Hoseok were now sitting on one of the outdoor benches still calming themselves down to be able to breath properly. Both were worried about Jimin - worried about what might happen this time. They both couldn't think straight since their heads were only filled by Jimin.

"Hyung, isn't that Seokjin hyung?" Taehyung spoke all of the sudden while pointing in a direction.

Hoseok turned his head lazily towards where Taehyung was pointing and saw Seokjin walking towards a building looking like he's in a hurry. Well- don't forget about his fan girls who tags along in his back as he rushed towards the building.

"Should we ask him? He might've seen Jimin around" Hoseok suggested earning a little nod from the younger while they both stand up.

They rushed towards Seokjin who was walking faster now because a lot of girls were following him, he isn't panicked or anything he's used to it, it makes it even cooler since he looked so fine.