☽ 24 ☾

Jimin woke up with a jolt. He wasn't sure what he was dreaming of. But his body demanded him to wake in an instant. And because of it, his head started to ache. Jimin groaned squinting at the bright light invading into the room. He removed the cover and sat up straight, still feeling groggy from the sleep.

He got up and went to wash his face, before going to find where Yoongi was. He had to check the elder's wound. He found Yoongi fast aleep on the couch. The white-haired male hadn't moved an inch since yesterday. However, he had put on a clean shirt. 

Jimin sighed and pushed up the shirt to take a look at the bandage. Yoongi hadn't move too much and the bandages were still in their places. He felt a little hungry so went to the kitchen to make him something. And while he was at it, he decided to make some for Yoongi. 

Jimin was busy plating the food when he saw Yoongi waking up. He smiled widely, ushering Yoongi over to the table and passing him his plate of food. 

"Does it still hurt?" Jimin asked, crouching down next to Yoongi. He lifted the elder's shirt once more to take a proper look at the wound. A little bit of the skin around the bandages were a little red. It worried Jimin, if the wound had been infected or not. 

"A little but the medicines helped."

"You should go the infirmary and have it checked." said Jimin, getting up and sitting down on the table. 

"It's fine." Yoongi replied tiredly. 

Jimin scowled, and hit Yoongi's arm. The elder glaring at him in return. 

"No, you'll go to the infirmary and have it checked." Jimin stated in a stern voice. 

Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes, "Fine."

⇼⇼⇼⇼

While Yoongi had gone to the infirmary, Jimin decided to take a visit to Ethan. He had wait for a little time, since the head counsellor was talking to some of the elder residents of this place. As he waited, he looked around the room he was sitting in. His eyes fell on the wall covered with shelves and stacked with books.

He was intrigued by the cover on some of them. Especially the one with the face of the tiger on the spine. So, he got up and went to get the book. The book a little heavier than he had expected. The thinness of it was misguiding. 

He carried the book back to where he was sitting and opened it on his lap. As he had thought, the pages were enchanted. At first , there was nothing and then words slowly started to appear. Jimin looked through the contents and stopped at a content that caught his eyes. 

The soul of a Tiger. 

Jimin flipped through the pages. However, he was confused when he found nothing but blank paper. Furrowing his brows together, he looked back the contents to make sure he was at the right page. 

"You need to have a question in your mind." Jimin jolted up hearing the voice. He smiled sheepishly, turning around to see Ethan standing with a soft smile on his face. Behind him were Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok. 

"Hey, Jimin!" Hoseok beamed. 

Jimin smiled and waved at them, "Hi guys."

"Do you want to give it a try?" Ethan asked, nodding at the book. 

Jimin hummed and tried to come up with a question. He wondered why he picked up the book in the first place. Then, he remembered something he had noticed and learnt on the day of the race.