Chapter-38

Jimin's pov

                 " You look pale Jimin," Jin hyung said, checking me from head to toe, " what's with you? Aren't you eating properly or or that Jungass still isn't treating you right?" He asked in a stern look.

               " No, he is treating me right. It's just... I don't know...." I rambled as I also didn't know what was wrong with me. " We are living under the same roof, yet we are so far." I managed to say he passed me a drink.

             " Don't stress yourself, okay?" He stated, a voice little slurry as he took the fifth shot. I don't know how was still standing and talking, if I were in his place, I would have passed out by now.

            It's almost been two hours since I've been out, with Jin hyung in our usual hang out club.

             " Stop drinking hyung, I won't be able to take you home," I said, a little worried to if he kept drinking with this speed, he'll pass out anytime soon.

            " Don't you worry. You little babyyy," he voice out loud as he laughed along loudly, " Namjoon is coming to pick me. You better care about yourself. You look like a lost kitten,"

Am I looking that lost?

            Yes, my was still stuck somewhere near Jungkook. But I couldn't help it, he has always been the centre of my thoughts. I chose to stay with him but being so near to him and yet so far was frustrating me.

           I want to yell at him, scold him and hurt him with words, but at the same time when I look in to his eyes, he melts me.. and that shit is annoying me alot.

          I came here to freshen up my mind but he is still occupying my thoughts. Why his presence means to much to me? I will never know. I should have unloved him by now... But here I am... still feeling things for him.

Unloving someone you love and adore ain't that easy. Especially when that certain someone is trying to make things better.

          Thinking about all these things, I took the glass of wine, looking at it, then at Jin hyung, who was giggling and swaying, gesturing me to take it. I smiled at his cuteness and gulped the liquid in one go.

          When and how that one turned into two, three, four and five... I didn't know, untill my head started pounding. All these thoughts suddenly disappeared when haziness took over me and suddenly everything seemed.... funny.

          Liquor really had the power that brings someone into another world.. a happy world. I laughed as I saw Namjoon hyung quickly came to us shot both us death glares, but all we both could do was to laugh and shrug him off.

         " You both are crazy and dumb," he said, gritting his teeths,  funny though..

        " We know," we both said in unison, our eyes went wide and a huge grin placed on our face as we both were so proud of our telepathy.

      " Are you coming with us or not?" Namjoon asked as he held Jin hyung in his arms, making him, both looked adorable.

      " I am staying," I slurred as I was ready to take another shot, but he stopped me,a frown took over my face. " Lemme drink," I stubbornly said as I took the glass back in my hand.

       " You need to go home," he ordered,

       " Nooohhhh, I donnn wanna see his handsome Greek God like face.." I yelled as I wasn't registering my word.. " that little piece of fudge cake makes me feel things again and again and again," I pouted as Namjoon hyung passed me a disgusted look.