30

When Isaac Lahey showed up to the police station after Stiles called him, he was worried.

Stiles never personally called him, unless there was an issue. Stiles didn't give him much to go off of, other than to meet there and hurry.

The beta rushed into the station, eyes flickering around for his pack. He had been looking up information with Allison all night, and was very tired.

But his friends needed him. She needed him.

Upon catching the loud human, known as Stiles Stilinski, Isaac rushed up to him, "What happened?"

Stiles gave him a sad smile before he placed a hand on his shoulder, "See for yourself," He nodded to his fathers office and with mild hesitation he made his way for the door.

Horrible thoughts struck the betas mind, thoughts of his friends being dead, thoughts of anyone being hurt or arrested.

He could clearly see Noah sat close to a blonde figure, comforting her. He could smell the guilt, and regret seeping out of the room.

Almost instantly, Noah picked his head up seeing Isaac and stood up bidding Aimee a goodbye so that Isaac could talk to her.

Noah hadn't known that Aimee was dark until Stiles had told him. The blonde collapsing into a fit of tears  after healing Scott. The ride back, Lydia had held her frantic friend and soothed her.

Noah passed Isaac and cleared his throat, "She's very fragile right now."

Without another beat passed, the beta slipped into the room and sat down next to his girlfriend - at least that's what he assumed they were.

The blonde sniffled, she had her legs brought into her chest and Isaac had to argue that this is the worst she had looked in the time that he had known her.

"Hey," He started, "What's wrong Aimes?" He kept his distance, worried about being intrusive.

Aimee's eyes flickered up to his, and for a moment he could smell her embarrassment. The blonde kept quiet for a while, wiping her tears slowly and sniffling here and there. She let out a dry laugh, "Why do you still care about me?"

Isaac leaned back, relaxing a bit in his seat, "Should I not?" He let off an awkward laugh, not sure how to take her comment.

The teen licked her lips, "I was going to kill Allison," She honestly mumbled, "And then I was going to come for you."

"But you didn't."

Another few moment passed and the girl dropped a few more tears, "Why?" Isaac stayed silent, unsure as to what she was asking, "Why did you kiss Allison?"

Isaac looked at the girl who recently held such a fiery anger, that Chris had to shoot her over. Yet, now she sat there heartbroken over all of the choice that she had made over the past couple weeks.

He remember the kiss with Allison, it had been short and uncomfortable, "I didn't kiss her," An honest answer coming from the wolf, he decided to choose his words very carefully, "Allison and I, we became close friends when you disappeared. I guess she saw the situation differently."

"You don't kiss your close friends like that, I saw her memories."

Isaac pressed his lips together tightly, "Would you like to see how I remember the situation?" He held his hand out halfway to Aimee. Aimee knew that the last time she had looked into their minds, she was dark. The darkness finding the worst parts possible.

Aimee slowly removed her hand from her legs and grabbed him firmly. She took a deep breath and braced herself for what she would soon see.

Isaac and Allison stood in Aimee's living room. Aimee glanced around and seeing that there had been many maps and paperwork everywhere.