twenty one*

a/n: TYSM FOR 10K READSSSSS , i love you guys so much 🤍

also!! my new book "we fell in love in october" is up on my page !! check it out if you wanna :)
———————————————————————

you said to give you the weekend. and he did.

after that day, you went back to your apartment , thinking.

you love him, and he loves you.

the weekend was spent on your couch. crying. sleeping.

he loves you.

on monday, hotch calls, giving you all another day off.

you finally get off the couch, padding into your room, taking a quick shower.

you let the water soothe you , you lean up against the shower wall, letting your thoughts flow through your mind.

he loves you, you love him. you're in love.

you quickly finish your shower, getting out and wrapping a towel around yourself before sitting on your bed pulling out your phone , calling spencer.

on the second ring, he picks up.

"hello?"

"hey, spence."

"y/n? i- hi , i'm sorry i-"

"hey, it's okay, are you busy today?"

"no, not at all"

"can i come over?"

"of course y/n."

"okay, i'll be there in like 15."

"o-okay , see you soon."

"hey spence?"

"hmm?"

"i love you , i'll see you soon."

"i..love you too y/n, see you soon."

you practically hear him smile through the phone before you end the call.

you walk to your closet , grabbing a plan navy blue bra and slipping on matching panties.

you throw on loose grey sweatpants, and a dark purple v-neck.

you walk back to the bathroom, running a brush through your hair, letting it air dry, and you put on a light coat of mascara, before brushing your teeth and walking out.

you roll on deodorant and spray a light body mist on, before grabbing your bag and heading out to your car.

you drive to spencers, heart racing in your chest , you hadn't said anything since the fight. nervous about what you were going to say, what's going to happen now?

you arrive, parking your car next to his and walking up the stairs to his apartment, and lightly knocking on the door.

the door opens to spencer , in black sweatpants and an old Caltech t-shirt.

you two smile at eachother , taking in the view of eachother.

"hi spencer." you grin , fiddling your fingers.

"hi, pretty girl." he smiles, opening the door more to let you in the door.

you step in, spencer closing the door behind you.

you stand awkwardly for a few second before you feels spencers arms wrap around your waist, and instantly wrapping your arms around the back of his neck.