chapter:16

His lips were smooth, warm, and welcoming. My legs parted futher as he pulled me closer, and higher.

My hands found their way into his locks. “Are you comfortable?” he asks escaping your lips, positioning you in his lap. You nod, and he hums in response. William is facing towards you, eyeing your body, before moving forward to finally act.

William leans towards you face. One of his large hands brushes a little hair out of your face.

“Is it alright if I kiss you?”

The question made me squeezy, although we just had, he was clearly asking for my consent as I did earlier.

A simple "Yeah.." was all I could nanage. He presses his lips against yours, ever so gently, before he adds more pressure. Oh hell, Afton is a great kisser. Within a few more borderline chaste kisses, he’s got his tongue in your mouth, unapologetically relishing in this newfound territory.

You find it hard to keep up, as his vigor and domineering personality are starting to overtake you. His hands remain busy as well. He searches for more particularly sensitive spots, giving them a nice teasing sensation with the brush of his hand when he feels you tense or subconsciously grind against him. 

He was barely touching me yet, the excitement of the moment had me feeling especially nervous, that all came crashing down as soon as his lips parted.

He stared at you for a moment, he covered his mouth, quickly exhaling a small apology

"I think I should take you home.." he choked. I stared in awe as he removed me from his lap.

Wait what..?

"William i- " he simply shook his head, facing away from me  "its, Mr.Afton " he corrected.

My heart sank, i crossed a boundry and he knew it  we both made a mistake. At least that's what I'm sure he thought. The edge of the bed, it's where I sat. Theres where I would stay. No one wants me...

It was stupid of me too think so.

I made my way out of the room, grabbing a pair of micheals boxers from the laundry room, and began to walk out the door.

"Wait, (y/n)" william called running towards me, as he fished for his keys in his pockets.

"I got it, you dont need to do anything further for me.." I whispered closing the door just as he reached it.

I began walking down the garden tiled path, william following closely behind.

"Let me drive you home,  we can talk-" I stopped, turning to him, eyes never meeting.

"You dont need too. I'll keep quiet like i always do. I won't tell another soul, just leave me alone..." I choked.

He simply stood there and nodded as I made my way out of the home.

4:30 am

It was cold, very cold. And william sweater did little to comfort me now.

I tore the sticky note off my door and crumpled it, disposing of the paper in the garbage can. My bed, seemed so welcoming...so warm. Nothing like the warmth william held...

Hello misery, I'm home.