Bonus Chapter 4....

Make sure to read the bonus chapter before this one! 

"Hunter I told you to pick up your socks!"

"I did!"

"No you didn't! I am staring right at them." I stared down at the three pairs sitting in the middle of the living room. Hunter had a bad habit of taking his socks off wherever he was and leaving them there until I pick them up.

"I put them away!" Hunter yelled from the kitchen.

"Hunter." I placed my hands on my hips. We've had this argument at least once a week since we've moved in together four months ago.

"I swear it wasn't me." Hunter came out of the kitchen. I pointed to the socks sitting in the living room and gave him a look.

"Everyone is going to be here in 5 minutes and we don't need these front and center." I scolded.

"I put them away like you asked ten minutes ago."

"Clearly not."

"Why would I put them away and then take them back out." Hunter raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"They don't magically crawl out of the closet."

"Mia-" The sound of paws hitting the tile caught our attention. Turning I watched as our 6 month old puppy, Walter, came into the living room and in his mouth was none other than Hunter's socks. Like the clumsy pup he was his feet kept sliding out from under him as he proudly paraded into the living room.

Hunter and I stood there watching as he innocently placed the new pair next to the others. His cute little face looked up at us with the most innocent expression. I looked down at him for a good minute before I started laughing. Coming down to my knees Walter happily ran over to me, licking my face as I laughed.

"He's the one stealing and you don't get mad at him." Hunter humphed. Picking up Walter I held into to my chest.

"Cause look at this face." I said in my baby voice I only spoke to Walter with. I squeezed him and planted kisses all over his face. Getting mad at a puppy was like yelling at your grandma. You don't do it.

"You are so spoiled." Hunter grumbled as he came towards us and rubbed his hand over Walter's fur. I rolled my eyes at him. Hunter spoiled him just as much as I did. I always caught him giving Walter more treats or he'd bring home a new toy on his way home from training. One night I woke up in the middle of the night to find Walter snuggled in Hunter's arms. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Sorry for blaming you for the socks." I finally said. Hunter didn't say a word but he placed a kissed to my forehead.

The doorbell rang interrupting our little family moment. I placed Walter on the ground and let him run after Hunter to open the door. I picked up all the socks in one sweep and quickly took them to our room.

From our room I could hear the loud voice of Ben as he yelled "Honey I'm home!". I grinned at my best friend and shook my head. Typical Ben. I didn't need to hear to know that Daniel was here as well; where one was the other was soon to follow. Daniel was the quieter of the two. He didn't always have to be talking to have a good time but when he did he was a sweetheart.

Coming out of our bedroom my grin widened at the sight of both Ben and Daniel on the floor with Walter as he jumped all over them. It hilarious to see two big men on their hands and knees talking in baby voices as a little puppy jumped all over them. I swear guys are just little 5 year olds stuck in older bodies.

"He is the cutest thing on this planet." Ben announced as he played with Walter.

"He's looking much better." Daniel said finally standing up. I stood there watching as Walter happily ran around with a toy in his mouth. From first glance you'd have no clue what he's been through for only been 6 months old.