Chapter 1: Friendly Faces

Platform 9 & 3/4 was packed

Platform 9 & 3/4 was packed. Per usual, of course. Aaron stood in front of his siblings, roughly shoving others aside as they made their way to the train.

"Aaron, you're going to hurt someone if you keep trying to knock them over," Tyler whispered to Aaron. Aaron rolled his eyes and continued to shove his way to the front, Amora trailing behind them. Aaron was used to protecting his siblings, even if Amora was only fourteen minutes younger than him. Once they finally reached the train they climbed up the steps and into the train.

Amora longingly looked out the window, watching students saying goodbye to their parents. It was no secret to anyone that Amora and her siblings were the children of the notorious Death Eater Bellatrix LeStrange, but who their father was still a mystery to them. Amora knew a few things about her father, however. She was sharp as a tack, Amora, for she was able to piece together some information. Her and Aaron looked nothing alike, cause Amora was a spitting image of her mother while Aaron was tall with chestnut brown hair and brown eyes. Not to mention his extremely tan skin. Their younger brother, Tyler, had Bellatrix's coloring as well. Still, her and her siblings being sorted into Slytherin was no mistake.

"Come on, Belle saved us a seat in a compartment," Amora yawned, grabbing her twin brother by the arm and tugging him down the hallway.

"Wait! I don't wanna sit with Draco! He's unbearable..." Tyler whined. Amora poked her head in a couple of compartments until she looked into one with a girl with dark skin and a head of curly hair was staring out the window.

"Belle!" Amora squealed, running to give her a hug. Belle rolled her eyes as Amora tackled her into an embrace. Aaron simply sat down and looked out the window, ignoring Belle and Amora's chatter.

"What's got your wand in a knot?" Belle shot at Aaron, who looked over.

"It's already fifth year, shit's going by fast," Aaron snapped back. Amora had no idea why they were being so rude to each other, but she still tried to ease the tension.

"He's probably just upset because this summer was unbearable. We had to spend it with our cousin, the Malfoys. Absolutely dreadful those people," Amora groaned. Belle gave her a light pat on the back before she rested her head on Amora's shoulder. Amora closed her eyes as well, letting the train rock her to sleep.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Amora! Get up! We missed the food trolley!"

Amora snapped awake which made a resting Belle groan. Belle simply turned away and resumed sleeping.

"What is it?" Amora groaned over to Aaron.

"I want a Pumpkin Pasty? Can you get me one?" he asked her, eyes wide.

"Get it yourself," she grumbled. He then showed her a handful of galleons and her jaw dropped in shock.