EPILOGUE

Tumhe Talab Kahu Ya Khwaish Kahu Ya Zindagi,

Tumse Tum Tak Ka Safar Hai Zindagi Meri...!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Mama."

"Mama."

An angry Noor entered inside the kitchen stomping on her feet, searching for her mama who was working inside the kitchen preparing a feast for her husband, giving Osama the duty to handle her devil twins.

"Kya hua meri jaan ? Why are you screaming like this ?"

(What happened my life ?)

Hearing Noor's scream Maria rushed to her and saw her pouting, looking grumpily at her.

"Mama, aap Osama aachu ko daatein."

(Mama, please scold Osama aachu.)

Huffing cutely, Noor complained making Maria roll her eyes hearing her. It was their daily routine to fight and get back like nothing had happened. They both were Tom and Jerry of the house.

"Mama are you listening ?"

Not seeing her mother giving any reply, Noor pulled her shirt getting her attention and whined asking her to scold her aachu who dared to throw her out of his room.

"I want you to scold aachu for throwing me out of his room."

Saying this she started dragging her mother towards her aachu's room where he was keeping her siblings captive, flaring up her mother's temperature who had made her mind to beat Osama up for manhandling her daughter.

"How dare he ? You just wait meri jaan we'll scold him together. Okay ?"

"Yes Mama."

Nodding enthusiastically, Noor grinned getting excited to scold her aachu for trying to steal her siblings from her and mama with her side was a bonus for her, knowing he won't dare to touch her in her Mama's presence and thus she'll be able to rescue her siblings from irritating aachu.

"Open the door idiot."

With Noor on her side, Maria knocked on the door feeling angry, ready to lash on Osama and give her an earful of scolding.

"Yes, open the door idiot aachu."

Matching her mother's words Noor knocked her aachu's door, impatiently waiting for him to open the door of his room, when she heard her mother's soft voice which was forbidding her from calling her aachu an idiot.

"Noorie don't call him idiot. Aachu aapse bade hai na."

(Aachu is your elder.)

Cursing herself for the slip of tongue, Maria caressed Noor's cheeks teaching her to respect Osama just like a good mother. He was her elder and she should respect him like one.

"Okay.... Open the door bad bad aachu."

But Noor on the other hand agreed not to call aachu idiot but that didn't stopped her from calling her aachu bad because that was he was for her; for now.

"Osama open the door."

Thinking to lecture Noor later, Maria concentrated on banging the door, feeling scared after not hearing any voice from the doors end.

Her forehead precipitated from the sweat and her bangings increased, when finally she heard Osama's voice.

"I won't. My precious life is in danger."