Victory or Defeat

"He's got a blank look on his facec and isn't moving a muscle! Is this Shinso's Quirk?! He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing? Hitoshi Shinso from general studies has gotten the better of Izuku Midoriya from the hero course! Who would've imagined this?! Will the bottom really overthrow the top?"

"[Last Name], what are they saying?" Kaminari questioned, his gaze locked onto the battle.

[Name]'s ears flickered, but she can't hear what Midoriya and Shinso are saying. She lets out a sigh, looking over her shoulder at Kaminari. "I can't hear them because there's too many people talking and the distance between us and them is too far. Sorry."

"It's fine," Kaminari said, giving [Name] a reassuring smile.

"We're just gonna have to sit and watch," Bakugo hissed, his arms crossed.

Midoriya slowly walked towards the outside of the circle. [Name] and her classmates shocked, their eyes widen as they watched Midoriya. Shinso basically has a Quirk that controls people and if Ojiro warned Midoriya to not speak first because that's how Shinso's Quirk works.

"What?! Midoriya's being so obedient!"

"Deku, why?" Uraraka questioned.

"If you go out of bounds, then you'll lose the match!" Iida stated.

"Hitoshi Shinso. Quirk: Brainwashing! Answering his questions turns on a brainwashing switch in his opponent's brain, forcing them to do what he says."

"He's getting close to the line," [Name] stated, her ears flattening against her head. She's worried about Midoriya because there's no sign in him stopping his actions. [Name] couldn't handle it, her hands clenching tightly as she saw Midoriya getting closer to the boundary line and she stood up. She cupped around her mouth, "Midoriya!"

Midoriya suddenly comes to a stop, a air pressure swept out and [Name]'s eyes widen by a fraction. He stopped an inch away from the boundary line, letting out gasps and pants. She wasn't expecting Midoriya to stop all of a sudden and she ponders if she actually was the reason he stopped.

"Th-This is...! Midoriya's stopped!" The crowd cheers and [Name] let out a sigh of relief, falling back into her seat.

Midoriya looks over his shoulder at Shinso and he covers his mouth, probably stopping himself from speaking. [Name] and her classmates watched the battle between Midoriya and Shinso, but [Name] could see that Shinso keeps talking to Midoriya and Midoriya runs towards him. She knows that Shinso is getting desperate and nervous, Midoriya pushes Shinso towards the out of bounds.

Shinso punches Midoriya in the face, but Midoriya continues to push Shinso towards the out of bounds. Midoriya had stumbled and Shinso moved away from Midoriya, Shinso trying to push Midoriya out of bounds, but Midoriya grabs Shinso and throws him out of bounds.

"Shinso is out of bounds!" Midnight exclaimed, lifting her hand. "Midoriya advances to round two!"

[Name] let out a loud cheer, jumping out of her seat and she hugs Uraraka, the two of them jumping up and down, smiles on their features. [Name] knew Midoriya could do it, but she was getting a little scared for him when he got too close to the line. She placed a hand over her heart, feeling it beat rapidly.

"In the finals, the first person to advance to the second round is Izuku Midoriya from Class A!"

"I was so nervous!" Uraraka gasped, sitting back down.

"Turning the tables at the last moment!" Iida commented, a proud smile on his features. "As expected of Midoriya!"

"He did that shoulder toss on you before, too, didn't he?" Kaminari asked, looking at the blonde next to him.

"Shut up, Dunce Face."

"Yahoo! That was kind of boring first match, but we should praise them both for a bravely fought match. Clap your hands!"

[Name] along with the crowd clapped their hands. Midoriya and Shinso standing in front of each other. She noticed Midoriya's mouth moving and she honestly wished she could hear what they're saying. Shinso walks away from Midoriya as Midoriya just stands there. [Name] felt a smile on her face, knowing that Shinso was upset about losing, but when she saw the general ed give encouragement to Shinso she knows he'll be fine.

***

She knows the next battle is Todoroki and Sero. Just in time, Midoriya makes it to the seating area and [Name] greets him with a wide smile, ushering Midoriya to sit next to her. Midoriya looks at [Name], Uraraka, and Iida, the three of you sitting together. Uraraka looks over her shoulder, waving at Midoriya.

"Good work!"

"We saved a seat for you!" Iida said, pointing to the spot between him and [Name].

"Thanks."

"Thanks for waiting! Next up is... these guys!" Todoroki and Sero standing on the battle grounds. "He's good! He's good, but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of? From the hero course, it's Hanta Sero! Versus-- Taking second then first in the prelims! You're way too strong, kid! He wasn't recommended for admission for nothing! Also from the hero course, it's Shoto Todoroki! And now, for the second match of the finals-- Ready... Start!"

Sero thrusts out his tape that wraps around Todoroki, Sero spinning around and the tape pulling Todoroki towards the edge. [Name] wasn't expecting Sero to react so quickly, but what's odd is that Todoroki isn't even doing anything. [Name] knows that Todoroki has something up his sleeve because normally doesn't do this.

"A surprise attack aimed to push his opponent out of bounds! Don't you think that was the best choice for this situation?! Seriously, get him, Sero!"

A sudden drop in the temperature shocked [Name]. Todoroki used a pillar of ice to stop him from sliding out of bounds, but ice quickly made way towards Sero and [Name]'s eyes widen as saucers. A spiky, gigantic pillar of ice froze Sero, but the ice had gotten too close the people in the stadium that literally [Name] could feel the coldness from the ice that's a few inches away from her.

[Name] quickly transformed, using her huge wolf body to make sure her classmates are warm with her fur. A few of her classmates snuggled close to [Name], freezing as they tried to get warmth from her body.

"Sero, can you move?" Midnight questioned, half of her body frozen. "Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!"

"Don't worry about it!"

Suddenly the crowd starts saying don't mind to Sero. [Name] observed Todoroki, the others still using her as a personal heater except for Bakugo. She can only wonder what made Todoroki go overboard with his ice, but [Name] could only worry about going against him. [Name] could sense how a person is feeling in her wolf form. She sensed that Todoroki is sad and frustrated.