Battle On, Challengers!

"Everyone, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match! The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki! Versus-  Sparkling Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari! Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too-"

"Um..." Shiozaki said, cutting off Present Mic. "Please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by assassin? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life."

"I-I'm sorry!"

"In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. High School not for wicked reasons but for the salvation of others..."

"I said, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!"

"I thank you for your understanding." Shiozaki bows her head and [Name] swears she saw a light glowing down on her. Shiozaki walks to the middle of the battle area and Kaminari does the same.

"A-Anyway, start!"

[Name] could see the yellow sparks around Kaminar and the fur on her ears and tail stand on edge. Shiozaki turns her back to him and her green, vine hair breaks off and creates a barrier behind her. The electricity hit the vine barrier and [Name] noticed something burrowing through the ground and towards Kaminari.

Vines break through the ground and wrap around Kaminari, lifting him off the ground. [Name]'s eyes widen, not expecting that to happen, but it's also Kaminari's fault using most of his Quirk. She could see the stupid expression on Kaminari's face as he's hanging off the ground from the vines.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!"

"Shiozaki advances to the second round!" Midnight exclaimed, the crowd cheers.

"Ibara Shiozaki. Quirk: Vines! The vines on her head are extendable! They're detachable, too! As long as she makes sure to get plenty of water and sunlight, they'll grow in almost immediately. In other words, she can't go bald!"

"Man..." Jiro commented, scratching the back of her head.

"What's that? Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second?" [Name] heard Monoma voice and she looks to her side. He's looking over the wall to see into Class A's section. "That's strange, he was defeated in a second, wasn't he? Class A is supposed to be better than Class A, so isn't that weird?" Monoma laughs until he stops and a new face pops over.

Kendo smiles. "Sorry!"

"What was that just now?" Class A thinks.

"Kaminari's Quirk is suppose to be strong, but Shiozaki is a strong opponent who placed fourth in the entrance exam." [Name]'s ear flickered, hearing Midoriya mutter as he writes in his notebook. "Vines, huh? I wonder if it's like Kamui Wood's Quirk. Binding types really strong. I hardly ever see anyone break out." Midoriya's muttering being loud enough for the class to hear. "It'd be impossible to get close while avoiding all those vines, so you'd either have to tear them off or get through with brute force... Oh, but in order to keep you from doing that, she'd go after your hands first..."

"You just finished, but you're already thinking about countermeasures, huh?" Uraraka asked, a smile on her features.

Midoriya let out a gasp, realizing he was speaking out loud. "Oh, no! It's just, I mean, this is pretty much my hobby... It's not every day I get a chance to see amazing Quirks outside of those in our class..." [Name] smiles to herself, not meaning to listen to their conversation. "Oh, right! I've been putting these together for everyone in Class A, too." He flips through his notebook. "For your Zero Gravity, too!"