8: Part 2 of School

"Girl, the Adley brothers are so hot but girl stay away from them or else

"Girl, the Adley brothers are so hot but girl stay away from them or else." Olivia warned.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"They're so rich, like rich, people say their house is like a mansion." Ceane said.

"Yes girl and I don't think you wanna know, they're like the Gods here." Yana said.

"Oh my god why are they heading this way." Olivia whispered.

"Who's heading here?" I looked at my back to see my brothers coming this way.

"Oh shoot, did you guys do anything stupid or something?" Ceane asked.

"Oh my god." Yana muttered with widened eyes.

"They're looking at you." Olivia said with a worried face. Before I could say anything someone tapped my shoulder.

Here goes nothing.

"Hey baby sis, so these are your new friends?" Kritton said as he put his chin in my head and caressed my hair as my friends listened with their opened mouth.

"Y-yeah, that's Olivia, Ceane and Yana." I said nervously remembering what Earos said.

"S-sister?"

"Ba-aby?"

"I'm Kritton, her older brother." Kritton morphed his soft voice with his cold emotionless voice.

"Yeah, the whole school knows you guys." Olivia muttered.

"What the fuck are you doing Kyshelle?" Earos gritted his teeth with his sulking eyes as the whole cafeteria was staring at me with their disgusted look.

"Why are you hanging out with boys, weren't you told about the rules?" Earos gripped my wrist and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

"Stupid bitch." I heard Dashiell snorted.

"Ouch, it hurts." I said as I felt his hands grip my wrist tighter.

At this point I think the whole school was staring.

"I don't give a damn Kyshelle. Who told you to hang out with boys and who told you to sit with other people?" Dashielle moved my wrist closer to him as I saw his eyes with anger.

"What the heck Earos, you're hurting her, stop." Kritton said as he tried to pry Earos' hands.

"You should be mad at her Kritton. She's hanging out with boys and she didn't even sat with us." Dashielle shrugged as he continued to watch me suffer.

"Can you stop acting like brats, you're making a scene , you're 18 not 8, and you, you let go of her before I call Kieran." Kritton pointed Earos as he emphasized the word 'you'.

"She already told our brothers with it including me and don't jump into conclusions it was her friends, that's why I came up to her to check on her and not treat her like a shit." Kritton gritted his teeth as he pried Earos hands.

"Stop treating her like she's a stranger. She's our baby sister." Kritton said as he gently grabbed my hand and walked away.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kritton scanned my body worriedly.

"I'm fine kritty, thank you." I said as I gave him a small reassuring smile.

"Don't give me that "I'm fine" attitude. Are you sure you're okay? Your arms look red." Kritton said as he hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"C'mon let's eat lunch." I said and grabbed his arms, avoiding his comfort. I don't know why but I'm not used of being comforted by someone. I really wanna cry but I don't want to look weak in front of them.

As we neared the cafeteria, I can already hear their whispers. I really don't want to deal with their stares.

"Kritty you go ahead I'll just need to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kritton said with a worried tone. I nodded in response and headed to the bathroom.

I'm not going to cry in front of them. I was looking at myself in the mirror when a tear rolled down my cheeks, followed by another. I quickly wiped it away, but it was replaced by another. Why am I so easily brought to tears? I'm not supposed to be here. What am I doing here? As tears streamed down my cheeks, I reflected. I wiped away my tears and washed my face. As I was walking to my next class, the bell abruptly rang.

"Hey Ky, are you okay?" Olivia said as I nodded in response.

"Girl, you didn't told us you're their sister. Wait they have a sister? Oh my are you the girl they were talki- oops sorry. I'm so sorry, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Yana was cut with Ceane's warning look.

"Hey, it's okay and I'm perfectly fine." I said as I gave them a toothy smile. They say that 'Smile is the best make up' and what can I say, It is true.

"Ky, if you don't mind me asking. Why did the Adley brothers didn't mention they had a sister." Olivia asked.

"It's fine, it's actually intricate to explain, but it's more likely because of family problems." I said as they nodded.

"Hey girl, are you really sure you're fine?" Yana asked as she emphasized the word really. I'm so happy to have them.

I looked at them and smiled reassuringly as they nodded.

As we were heading out to our locker, a girl pushed me in the shoulder making me looked at her confusingly.

"You bitch who are you to touch my Kritton? Why are you with them anyway?" The girl who looked like she was baked in make up. Classic school Queen bee, I thought to my self as I rolled my eyes in my mind.

"Patricia, if I were you, shut the fuck up." Ceane gritted.

"I was talking to that ugly right there. Oops I forgot you're all ugly." She chuckled.

"Look, I don't care about who you are but right now I don't wanna deal with this." I said bluntly as I closed my locker.

"You bitch, how dare you talk-." She tried to slap me but before she could, I stopped her hands and gripped it.

"You think you can hurt me?" Yes you can. It's actually pretty easy. I thought to myself.

"That slap is nothing compared to the things I have encountered. So if I were you? Keep it." I shoved her arms back to her as I walked out and my friends quickly followed. I noticed Dashiell was looking at me but quickly looked away.

"That was, bomb." Yana said.

"You're so brave Ky, ugh finally someone who could confront that girl." Olivia said.

"Yeah, serves her right." Ceane shrugged.

"Guys, sorry for not telling you about my br- them." I said while fiddling my fingers.

"Oh it's totally fine. It's understandable, I wouldn't tell anyone about them being my brothers too." Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, Other girls would be dying to get your spot." Yana said.

After what happened in the cafeteria, the school went well, despite the stares and whispers. Because I didn't want to talk, the car ride was peaceful. We entered the house after the car ride to find three of my brothers sitting in the living room with their arms crossed.

"You four, sit down."

_____
Do you like this chapter?

I apologize if there are grammatical and spelling errors in this story, but feel free to point them out. Thank you so much for reading, stay safe everyone!♡