Chapter 10

Location: Abandoned Mines

Dredgen: SILENCE AND SQUALL!

Reunion Member: I-Is that a Catastrophe?!

The air around them became cold as Dredgen jumps into the air and throws a pair of Kama blades at the Reunion group. The first blade Silence, immediately detonates on impact, freezing the Reunion in its radius from the center of the blast. He then hurls Squall, the second blade, it embeds itself to the surface and detonates, creating a Stasis storm, slowing and killing them as it makes contact.

Dredgen then performs a Shatterdive killing those that survived.

Exusiai: That was awesome!

Texas: Is it safe?

Dredgen: Of course!

Reunion Member: Aaaarrghhh! H-How can this be?!

Surprisingly, one of the Reunion Members survive with ice and holes covering his body.

Dredgen: Well, well, well! I must congratulate you for surviving till now! For your reward, I'm going to mercy kill you!

Reunion Member: W-Wait-

*BANG*

Dredgen pointed his gun at the Reunion Member and unload a few rounds.

Texas: Dredgen, on your right.

Looking to his right, Dredgen saw a group heading towards them. He then summons a pair of Withering Blades and throws them. The shurikens ricochet off the assailant bodies, effectively killing them. 

Ch'en: Spade, are you okay?!?

Ch'en's voice could be heard from Dredgen's earpiece.

Dredgen: Are you worried~?

Ch'en: Just answer the damn question!

Dredgen: Yes, why?

Ch'en: Get out there! We believe that a Catastrophe is near your position!

Dredgen: Oh! That was me..... I think?

Ch'en: ....

Dredgen: .....

Ch'en: ...WHAT?

Dredgen: Oooh~ Such a dominant tone~. Such a contrast to when you were in bed~.

*BEEP*

The call was abruptly ended by the caller, making Dredgen chuckle.

Texas: So what now?

Dredgen: Most of them are dead. I'll stop the carnage for now. Let's wait for our little donkey~.

Meanwhile