CH 9

Y/N pov

You're not angry at me for killing your father?!

He suddenly asked me but i just pushed him a little back to bed to make him lay down and didn't answered his question and but he held my wrist and pulled me closer to him "answer me" he demanded me in his usual cold yet scary tone "yes.......who the hell will not be angry to his father killer" i said while looking straight into his eyes he looked down and at that time i saw a glint of sadness in his eyes but no guilt then he released me from his grip. "I am going to make soup for you so stay here" i told him and walked out of my room and i calmed my breath my placing my hand on my chest it was because of our closeness..........

I walked into kitchen and saw everyone was having dinner and as i was about to make soup "soup is already ready for your lovey husband just go and feed him" jin said while giving me a smirk and everyone started laughing it made me blush "guys....look who's blushing" tae said while pointing finger towards me "Uhrgg.....tae you are such a alien" i groan in annoyance and took the bowl of soup and walked towards my room but izzy held my wrist "hey there is also your food in the tray after feeding jungkook don't forget to feed yourself also" she said with care and love that's the reason why I love her sooo much i nodded and walked to my room.....

Jungkook's pov

I heard the sound of door open and close so saw that y/n came in with tray of food. She placed the food on the side table and took bowl and filled the spoon full with soup as i was so excited that she's gonna feed me with her own hands "here..... open your mouth" she said and i quickly opened my mouth...........After 10 mins the soup was finished now she was eating her food i heard that she cleared her throat and i realized that i was contiuesly staring at her but now i broke eye contact with her and started looking down at my lap. Now she was laying on floor as usual but i want to ask her to lay with me, i wanna hug her but i can't....my bad luck but soon I'll make her lay with me cuddle with me stay with me. I don't wanna loose her...........

Now after killing that Jackson i felt relieved that i took revenge of my parents but I also felt horrible like a monster, a monster like Jackson he killed my parents and now the pain i felt years ago i gave that pain to y/n by killing her father. But little did i know was that she hates her father so much beacuse before kidnapping her i stalked her on my own. I watched her every move and from that moment when i saw her i felt like my heart beats faster and my breath becomes heavy but i never let my feeling took over me i knew that she was my Enemy's Daughter but now she's my wife only MINE........ I'll make her love me...........

Y/N pov

I was now trying to sleep but I can't i felt like jungkook was staring at me but i kept my eyes closed. It's been a while now but i felt like he was contiuesly staring at me, i had enough now i turned to other side and opened my eyes............

Now Jeon Jungkook it's your turn to suffer. I'll make you suffer, i know that now you are showing me your soft side, now you want attention but I'll make you regret for what you did to me. I have suffered enough now when everyday I'll ingnore you, when I'll stay away from you you'll feel bad......

But I'm afraid that what will happen if i fell for you instead of making you regret.......cuz every time you comes close to me you make my heart beats faster.........

Here's another update guys ☺️😜