•31•

Colby

I wake up and see Sam in my arms asleep with a small smile on his face I smile and pull him close and kiss his head and his eyes flutter open and he looks up at me and smiles "morning cutie" I smile "morning" he mumbles and snuggles into me I tighten my grip and kiss his head he giggles and looks up at me scanning my face "what?" I ask softly looking down at him he smiles and pecks my lips and hides his face in my chest embarrassed "aw" I coo and he whines and he looks up his face bright red and I laugh a bit "I'm never kissing you again" he huffs and turns around "noo I'm sorry" "too late" I pull him on top of me and I sit up "no" he says turning his head as I try to kiss him and I frown "ok.." I sigh and kiss his head and take him off my lap and go to the bathroom.
I come out of the bathroom "I'm sorry!" Sam squeaks hugging me and I hug him back with a small laugh and he hugs me tighter and I pick him up and I sit down on the bed against the headboard. He looks at me and pouts "I'm sorry, I was joking" I smile "I know I was too" he huffs I chuckle and kiss his head "what do you want to do today?" I ask and he shrugs "wait.. can we cuddle all day?" He asks hopeful I smile "of course" he smiles and wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around his waist tightly putting my head on his.
He looks up at me and I look back at him and we look in each other's eyes. I cup his cheek and look down at his lips back to his eyes and he does the same and I lean in and he does too. Soon our lips touch and he moves his arms around my neck and I move mine back around his waist and pull him closer. I lick his lip and he gives me entrance and I slip my tounge in. I put my hands on his hips massaging them with my thumbs and he tangles his fingers in my hair and we make out longer not sexual at all.
Soon there's a knock on the door and we jump apart both of us breathing hard I smile at him and peck his lips once more and he smiles and gets up and opens his door and it's his mom "morning, breakfast is done" I hear her say "ok we'll be down in a second" Sam says and I get up and go to my bag and grab a hoodie and throw it on after I go to Sam and pick him up throwing him over my shoulder and he giggles "put me down!" "Nope" I say and start walking downstairs. "colbyyy" he whines I laugh a bit and put him down as I get in the kitchen and his mom laughs a little "ok I'm going to work" she says grabbing her purse "ok bye" Sam says getting on the counter "bye" she says and leaves.
Sam grabs two plates and gets off the counter and hands me one and we put food on them and sit at the table
and eat.

We finish eating and we put our dishes in the sink and I pick up Sam and put him on the counter and stand in between his legs and he smiles and wraps his arms around my neck I smile and peck his lips and he blushes a little with a small giggle "your so cute" I say softly and he whines blushing more and he covers his face with his hands "cutie" he whines again I smile a little and pull his hands away and I gently grab his chin and kiss him and he kisses back "Sammy!!" We pull away and I move away from in between his legs and lean against the counter grabbing my phone and go on it "Sammy!" Tara yells coming in the kitchen and I look up putting my phone away and I look at Sam and his face is bright red and I laugh making him glare at me "woah why are you red?" Jake asks as he eats a piece of bacon "n-no reason" they look at him questionably but brush it off "anyways... Colby are you ready?" I furrow my brows looking at Corey "for what?" "the thing that we have after games" Jake says "oh.. no I'll get ready" I see Sam frown and I sigh and walk to the stairs "Sammy get ready too we're going to the mall!" Devyn yells exciedly "ok" he says and gets off the counter "wait! Can I have some food?" Jake asks "yeah I don't care" Sam says with a small giggle and I shake my head with a small smile and go in his room and grab my clothes and go to the bathroom.
I leave the bathroom and Sam hugs me tightly I frown a little and hug him back "I thought we were going to cuddle" he says sadly "I know" I sigh and hug him tighter "when will you get back?" He asks looking up at me "night time, it's an all day thing" he frowns and I smile sadly and cup his cheek caressing it "I'm sorry.. hang out with the girls all day" "but I want to cuddle" he frowns "I know we'll cuddle tomorrow" "promise?" I smile "I promise" he smiles and hugs me tight I smile and rest my head on his. "Colby we're gonna be late!" Corey yells and Sam sighs and looks up at me "I'll see you tonight" I say and peck his lips he nods with a sigh and we pull away and we go downstairs.
"bye!" we call as Jake pulls out "bye!" they call back and we leave.

Sam

I sigh as they leave "you ok Sammy?" Devyn asks "hm? oh yeah I'm ok" "Sammy.." Tara says "I promise I'm fine, now let go to the mall!" I yell running to the car and they laugh. We get in the car and Tara pulls out and we go to Starbucks first. After we go to the mall and shop all day.

Time skip

"Bye!" I wave as Tara pulls out of my driveway "bye!" they call back and I go inside. I go to the kitchen and my mom's in here cooking "hi mom" "hi Sam" I sit on the counter "how was work?" "It was alright" I nod and watch my feet as I swing them "are you ok?" "yeah.." I look up and she's giving the look "what?" She rolls her eyes "tell me what's wrong and don't say nothing because you never ask me how work was so what's up?" "mom I swear nothing is wrong" she sighs and grabs a plate and puts food on it and hands it to me "thanks" she nods and gets herself a plate and I go to the table and eat.
"night mom!" I call going to my room. I get in and go to the closet and change into a hoodie. After I brush my teeth and I get in bed sighing and I turn on netflix. My phone goes off and I grab it

Colby🧀❤️: hey

Sam ❤️: hii

Sam ❤️: when are you coming back

Colby🧀❤️: hour or so

Sam ❤️: oh ok

Colby🧀❤️: I'm sorry

Sam ❤️: it's fine

Colby🧀❤️: I have to go now

Sam ❤️: bye

Colby🧀❤️: bye love

I blush as he calls me love and I put my phone down and sigh just wanting him here now.
As I'm watching netflix I hear the door open and I look over seeing Colby and I gasp "Colby!" I get up and run to him and hug him wrapping around him, him catching me "hey" he laughs a little and I nuzzling my head in his neck and he kisses my head "let me change" I nod and unwrap my legs from him and I go to the bed and he changes in the bathroom.
He comes out and lays down next to me and I lay on top of him and he wraps his arms around me I smile and look up at him and he smiles and pecks my lips and I snuggle into him and he rubs my back "I missed you" I mumble "aw I missed you too" he coos and I giggle a little and I get off him and cuddle in his side putting my head on his chest and he pulls the covers over us and starts playing with my hair and we watch netflix cuddling the rest of the night.