Chapter 10: Lullaby Of A Deadman

Sinja: First of all thank you so much for all the positive comments, I read every single one of them and they make me very happy.

So let's continue, shall we?
(@'ー')ノ゙

___________________________________

After running as fast as possible the Kakushi and Mitsuri made it to the Butterfly Estate in the matter of hours. At this point you were barely breathing and your body temperature was lowering by the minute.

Since Mitsuri was way faster than the Kakushi she got in first looking for help from anybody within the manor. Luckily she found Aoi who wasn't busy at the moment "Love Pillar-Sama!? What are you doing here? Are you looking for Shinobu-sama?" Aoi asked her to which Mitsuri couldn't say anything and instead pulled her to where the Kakushi were carrying your unconscious body with all the caution in the world.

"W-What happened..?" Aoi asked nearly going into shock seeing you in such a bad shape. You were sweating, almost purple since you couldn't breathe and not responding to anything in your exterior. Aoi then led the Kakushi to a different bedroom where you could be treated urgently. Mitsuri on the other hand couldn't answer the question since not even she knew what was going on.

"I really don't know what to say, we were patrolling. After a while of being alone I found him in this state near a small number of houses" She was explaining nearly crying because she felt responsible for this. Aoi then analyzed you but still couldn't find anything wrong.

It wasn't until she opened up your uniform and shirt that she saw. Every vein on your right lung was visible showing the damage of the attack the Demon had done to you. Sadly enough Aoi truly didn't know what to do in this situation.
"W-Where's Shinobu-chan?" Mitsuri quietly asked. "She went out shopping with Kanao.. I don't know how long she will take" Aoi said now wanting to cry as well.

This was something unknown to her until now, even more, the attack wasn't any type of poison like she knew it. It was really baffling to understand what was going on with you, the best thing both of them could do was to wait for Shinobu to arrive.
Mitsuri on the other hand was also terrified of what her friend would think of her when you were supposed to be under her care.

Mitsuri sent her crow in urgency towards wherever she was.
Luckily she was returning and was already nearby. "We urgently need you..." Mitsuri's crow said. Shinobu noticed it was hers since it has a clover shaped crown and is nervous and fidgety as well.

Shinobu then connected the dots easily since you were supposed to be with her, so Kanao and her ran full speed back to the estate. It was way quicker than they expected since in a moments notice they were in the main gate of the house.

Mitsuri was waiting nearby nearly crying and feeling bad. Shinobu's heart almost dropped seeing her reaction since it had to do with you.
When she entered the room where you were she nearly had a panic attack seeing the damage of whatever attack had done this to your lung. Not only that, your almost purple skin as well.

"Mitsuri-chan... What happened?" She calmly asked trying to figure out how to get you to a stable condition. "...I don't know what happened.. I just found him in this condition near many bodies and a Gunsern Fan" she sadly and nervously replied.

"Gunsern.. Fan..?" She very silently asked not showing her face but her eyes showed that she was terrified. "Yes, yes!" Mitsuri replied very sad. "Naho-chan, please take Mitsuri to rest to a room. Aoi you're helping me!" she gave orders very quickly and precisely. Naho pulled on Mitsuri to guide her out the room while she prepared for whatever was necessary to save you since she had a minimalistic idea of what could've happened to you.