three

This chapter has some intense smut, as well as no after-care. Please read with caution.

"You're really oblivious, Y/N, aren't you?"

That sentence...it's been replaying in your head all night.

You slowly pull yourself off of the bed, thinking about the night before. It doesn't make any sense. He just wants you for sex. Haley probably just isn't putting out right now.

You enter the bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. Your head is pounding, most likely due to Hotch yanking the fuck out of your hair. You smile at yourself, knowing how crazy you drove him.

One long shower later, you quickly throw on a cute, floral dress. It comes right above your knees. You don't need to draw any attention to yourself today.

You reluctantly step out of your room, Hotch standing across from your door.

"Hotch? What are you doing?" you ask.

"We need to discuss this." He shoves his phone towards you. It's displaying the texts between the two of you last night. "I told you that we would discuss in the morning."

"Okay..." You don't even know where to start. Your words are caught in your throat. You don't know if you even want to know the truth.

"Haley and I aren't living together right now. She's been... different lately." Hotch looks down, his breath ragged. You walk towards him, wrapping your arms around him. You can't fathom of what to say.

After standing there for a minute, Hotch pulls away from you. You look up at him, but he seems to be avoiding eye contact.

Hotch breaks the silence. "We need to get downstairs."

---

You all gather in the lobby, going over everything that needs to be watched for.

"We're looking for a white male, probably in his late thirties to early forties," Prentiss states. "He's going to be cocky. This can be seen from the way he ties up the women and beats them. He thinks he has power over them."

The rest of the team get together the information and JJ walks up to you. "Hey, Y/N, a word?"

"Yeah, what's up?" You reply.

"Uh, well next time you and Hotch are in his office together, you might want to keep it down," she says, blankly staring at you. Your face turns bright red.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She heard... they heard. God, who else knows about this now?

"Don't worry," JJ adds. "I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who heard. I walked by his office whenever-"

"Okay, okay. You can stop there," you interrupt, not wanting her to go into detail.

The team starts to file out the door, you and JJ follow suit. Your thoughts are wild. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that someone heard you and Hotch.