Battle✨

"Dabi let him go." Shigraki said pointing to Katuski.

"You know he'll just fight us." Dabi replied.

"It's fine. We're recruiting him , so we should treat him as an equal. Besides he smart enough to know he can't take us all, right?" Shigraki continued.

"Hey twice , you do it." Dabi Said backing away.

"Sure thing! No way." Twice said switching between personalities.

"Just do it." Dabi ordered.

"Aw man." Twice exclaimed.

As soon as twice takes off Katuski restraints he starts running towards twice letting off an explosion to the face.

"I'm done listening to your endless talking. Can you not get to the point or do you just like to hear your own voice. You just want me to join you. Well screw you." Katsuki said rushing to my aid.

He held me in his lap trying his best to comfort me.

"Are you ok? Can you move? Are you bleeding?" He asked me all these questions.

"I'm not bleeding. I can still move. Please , I'm ok." I said trying to reassure him.

He held my cheek and wiped away the tears that were falling.

"I knew you were a fighter." He tried smiling out.

"Wow how cute, two love birds at each other's aid. I hate it." Shigraki said.

Katsuki gets up and makes sure I'm behind him while he stands up.

I couldn't even help him fight because they put my hands in quirk canceling handcuffs. I was in the way.

"We may not be at camp , but I'm still allowed to fight!" Katuski smirked off.

"He's a fool." Dabi said Monotone.

"Oo let me stab him!" Toga exclaimed.

"I'm tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lame ass wannabes." Katuski exclaimed.

"Don't lay a hand on him. Master, lend me you power." Shigiraki said holding the other villains back from attacking Katuski.

"A master ? I thought you were the boss around here. But your a sidekick." Katuski let out with a devilish smile.

"Kurogiri. And compress. It's time to put him back to sleep. Both of them actually." Shigraki said pointing to the magician and the portal guy.

"If you want me to listen the get on your knees and beg!" Katuski yelled out.

The magician man started walking toward katsuki until...

*knock knock *

"Hello? I gotta pizza delivery here." A knock at the door said.

We all looked at the door confused, even me and Katuski.

A couple seconds after that knock All Might came smashing through the wall.