Chapter 7 - [Insert John Mulaney Quote Here]

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

"Ok, where was this car when we were heading to the rink?" I ask, crossing my arms as I look between the men in the car. Illuso chuckled softly.

"I went for speed, not size." He smiled, shrugging slightly. "Plus, I thought it was funny to see Formaggio shrink you."

I sigh softly, running a hand through my hair. We had been driving for about half an hour at this point, going on what felt like a wild goose chase. I just didn't understand why my 'father' was wanting to meet me and my apparent sister. I flinch slightly as I feel someone touch my arm, looking over quickly.

"Hey, you look mad." Ghiacchio mumbled, his voice low to avoid the other's hearing. I sigh softly, staring out the window.

"It's nothing." I mumble. I was still mad at him for not telling me about his mafia involvement, my pride, and our friendship seeming to be damaged now. And of course, my doubts about the mission.

Ghia stays quiet next to me for a moment before shifting back into his spot, staring off silently.

Without warning, the car swerves to the right, throwing me off my seat and into Prosciutto who was sitting across from me.

"Risotto, what's going on up there?!" Melone yelled to the front of the van, grabbing the seat for support.

"We're being attacked. Prepare your stands." He called from the front, a strange aura starting to surround him.

My heart sinks. Stand users? Are they after me? Or... All of us? My skin felt cold. Pure fear was all that I felt. Ghiacchio grabbed my arm, pulling me into his side as he looked around.

"Does anyone have a visual?!" He called out, everyone now having this aura.

"No, the windows are all blocked off by something. Unless someone looks out, we've got nothing." Melone mumbled, keeping a close eye on his nearby window. I glance over at one of the smaller windows in the back. Only big enough for someone's arm to fit through...

"Show and Tell..." I mumble, the small blueish stand appearing in my lap. "Go look for us..." I whisper. It nods, climbing up the side and sticking its head out the window. I close my eyes nervously, hoping nothing bad would happen to us all.

When I did, it felt like a new pair of eyes were opened for me. Show and Tells eyes. I could see the car behind us. Small, going just fast enough to blend in with the other few cars. Inside was a man. The same man from the bar... The one who drugged me... In the passenger seat was a man I didn't recognize imminently, but he looked like the employee that stopped me that night to meet the man.

"I can see him." I say firmly. I could hear the rest of the men in the car look over at me.

"Oh, smart thinking, (Y/N)! You've got the smallest stand that can see!" Malone cheered, typing away on his stand. I smile, focusing on them as they swerve slightly.

"It's the guys at the club. I think the one in the passenger seat is the stand user." I hum, holding onto the seat tightly.

"Or they could both be stand users. We'll kill them both, just to be safe." Prosciutto grumbled, rubbing his neck. I go stiff. Kill? Did we really have to... Kill them? I squeeze my hands together, looking around nervously. This couldn't be happening... Right?

"Alright, who's gonna do it? We shouldn't alert the other cars too much." Melone hummed, his laptop now gone. I look around, panic in my eyes.

"You can't just kill him, can you?" I mumble, looking around at the mafiosos. They all just stared. I hold Show and Tell close to myself, my chest tight.

"Someone move her up front. She doesn't need to see." Ghiacchio sighed, his breath now visible. Illuso slowly moved me into the front seat next to Risotto. We sat in silence as I hear a car swerve and crash. I shut my eyes, and hold Show and Tell close. This couldn't be happening. People were dying because of me...

"I don't like this." I mumble, rocking in my seat. Risotto just sighed and checks the time.

"It's getting late. We should find a place to stay." He hums, pulling into a side road. I nod, staying silent until we got to a small motel-like inn.

"Pesci, go in and get 4 rooms. We'll pair up." Risotto said firmly, Pesci nodding and hurrying inside. I let out a slow sigh. This couldn't be happening... Could it? Was I really about to stay the night with murders and my crush?

Maybe.

____________________
Aaaaaye an update! I know it's a bit short but I wasn't sure how to really write this one. But I think it turned out well. Anyways! Hope y'all liked it and have a great day!

-Lazy writer