Inner Demons

Y/N POV

An apparition of a young adult man appears before you with aura of darkness covering his whole body with small purple flames at some parts.

Y/n: "Who the hell are you?"

???: "hAhAhAhAhA! Must I repeat myself?"

You get ready to draw you blade as he continues laughing maniacally.

???: "Oh no! Don't even bother trying to attack me! HAHAHAHA! You're just like the old man! HAHAHAHAHA"

Y/n: "Old man?" "You mean Kazudaira-san?!"

???: "HAHAHAHA! Of course! Who else would I be referring to other than that dead corpse of a slayer?! HAHAHAHAHA"

Y/n: "Shut the hell up! Why're you even here?!"

???: "My, my, you are a dumb one. Put this into perspective. You're the only one with a purple Nichirin Blade and you're the only one who uses the so called 'Breath of Darkness'."

Y/n: "Just get straight to the point, dammit!"

???: "Sighhh. I'm the same power you use as the old man used. I was present when he was still using the Breath of Darkness. During the night before your training, he transferred me into your body."

Your eyes widen as you stand there shocked and speechless. Your body then stops in moving in shock.

???: "HAHA! Looks like the old man didn't explain anything to you! HAHAHAHA!"

Y/n: "Then why the hell are you trying to take over my body?! Why the hell didn't Kazudaira-San tell me everything?! Why the hell are you-"

He cuts you off as he appears behind you holding your nape area.

???: "You lose your cool when someone mentions something about that old man, huh? Hehe, I'll answer all your questions when you..."

He holds your nape tighter.

???: "....quit your little tantrum. Am I understood?"

You slowly nod in response.

???: "Splendid," he says as he lets go of your nape.

*A few minutes later*

???: "At this moment, listen. 'Cause I hate repeating myself."

You stand at a distance away from him as you get ready to listen.

???: "You haven't proven yourself to me that you're worthy of my power. If you ask me what I think of you, I think of you as a little peice of clay. I can mold you, tear you apart, I can mix darkness into your body and control you. I can do multiple things with you since you are this weak! HAHAHAHA!"

Y/n: "All I gotta do is beat you, right?"

???: "Easier said than done, my little clay figurine."

Y/n: "Prepare," you say as you unsheathe your blade and point it towards him. "I'll defeat you and gain your full power."

???: "HAHAHA! You picked a feisty one, Kazudaira." "I take back what I said earlier! You're not just like the old man, you're the spitting image!"

You stand firm as you firmly hold your blade.

Y/n: "I'M L/N Y/N, REMEMBER THAT NAME AS MY BLADE WILL PEIRCE THROUGH YOUR CHEST!"

???: "AND I AM DARKNESS! THE ONE WHO WILL TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR MIND AND BODY. REMEMBER THAT NAME AS I KILL YOU! HAHAHAHAH!"

*Meanwhile, with Tanjiro*