The ball pt.2

As you walk to the limo big bird steps out to hold the limo door for you.
For the first time you were happy to see big bird.
"Wow y/n...you look... Wow" Big bird stares at your in awe.
"Thank you big bird" You giggle
"You clean up pretty nice your self" You say getting into the back of the limo.
Big bird was wearing a very snazzy tuxedo with a yellow tie.
After you get into the limo you frown at the sight... No Elmo.
Big bird follows you into the limo and shuts the door.
"Elmo has asked me! His right hand man! To escort you, the most beautiful y/n, to the Sesame Ball!" Big bird announced very dramatically.
You let out a chuckle
"Thank you big bird"
If there was anyone else you trust with your life other than Elmo it was big bird. He was Elmo's right hand man, Elmo's personal assassin, and if anything were to happen to Elmo, big bird would be next in line to run the Mafia.
"Did I mention how amazing you look y/n?" Big bird questioned you.
"Heh... Do I really look that good?" You questioned back.
"DO YOU REALLY LOOK THAT GOOD? YES YOU LOOK AMAZING"
You pulled a Debby Ryan
"You're to kind big bird" You blushed.
"Let's pop some bubblèy" Big bird said while pulling out two glasses and a bottle of champagne.
"Oh big bird I really shouldn't drink before such a big event" You complained
"C'mon y/n you need to loosen up, your always so stiff but once you have a drink or two you become the life of the party" Big bird says while poring the champagne.
He hands you the glass and you don't hesitate to take it from him.
You and big bird talk while sipping from your glass.
"You think so a bird like me could get one dance with you tonight? " He asked you.
"A bird like you could never get a dance with someone as amazing as me" You teased while dramatically placing your hand on your chest and looking the opposite direction of his.
"How about I win a dance?" Said big bird with a sly face on
"...." You pause for a moment.
"What game?" You ask after a moment of pondering.
"Go Fish" He said
"Go Fish?" You ask
"Yes... A simple game for a simple prize" Big bird replied.
"A simple prize? A dance with me should be someone's biggest honor!" You joked.
"Okay okay... I chose Go Fish because it's something I know I have a chance of winning" He admitted.
"Fine." You say

~After almost a whole game of go fish~
"Do you have a 7 of diamonds?" You asked big bird... And like all the other times he replied with a no
"Do you my dear, have a 3 of clubs?" He interrogated.
And with a look of distress you hand him your card and he made his final match to win.
"Didn't know you sucked at Go Fish... Guess I chose the right game after all" Big bird chuckled.
Big bird got really close to your ear
"Guess you owe me a dance now huh? "
His deep voice made you blush
"Pshhh what ever" You pouted.
But deep down inside... You were kinda happy he won
Big bird looked out the window.
"Looks like we're almost there" Big bird sighed.
You were quite sad that your ride with big bird was ending soon as well...

Heyyyyy
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I have a lot of inspiration so I might post the next chapter sooner!
Don't forget to vote this story and add it to your library! And share this book to your messed up friends too!
Byeeeee