Chapter Twenty

Jiyon didn't know what or how did it happen, but he found himself beside Yoongi who has a lot of make up and stickers on his pale arms while Jin stood on the other side of Yoongi with ribbons on his brown hair and also has the full make up. The old man was too uncomfortable with the make up on his face that it irritates him, but the laughters and happiness from his grandchildren wasn't enough to let his had swipe itself on his face to remove the make up.

" Grandpaa do poose!" Yelled Jijeo from afar as he took pictures of the two adults wearing make up. His face still had the glints of the make up from earlier by Meosjin.

Apparently this are playing ' Model Model Fashion' created by Meosjin and Keul where there would be a person walk on the small stage of the Music room where a lot of instruments are untouched on the sides. Huge mural painting hung in every corner of the walls, the wooden floor was covered with some aquamarine carpet, the walls of the wallpaper was fancy looking and the room has wifec ceilings that a huge chandelier was placed on the middle section of the wole room. It was supposed to be a ball room back then when such events was famous.

They choose this room because it was the only room with a stage.

Jijeo and Jaeneung was the supposed to be photographers— who couldn't take a proper picture, either would be blurred or tilted— but they know how to function a camera. Meosjin was the beauty guru who gets to analyze and judge their looks, Keul was Meosjin assistant who explains her works. Then Huin was the audience.

The adults awkwardly pose on the phone that the two kids was holding both owned by Yoongi and Seokjin. Good thing they aren't wearing any dresses or high heels to match the make up. Yoongi and Jiyon would die at the uncomfortableness and pain while Seokjin would walk like a goddess on the stage—perks of having a model sister-in-law.

" Mr. Min stap solking(sulking)" yelled Huin on his seat. Yoongi obeyed since it was his son and he wouldn't want to upset Huin. With a fowl face, he stood straight and squat-ed his legs posing a price sign that made the kids to cheer.

"Dats itt Mr. Min!! Doo ittt" screamed Meosjin drawing scribbles on a paper with a pink crayon. Seokjin immediately formed a pose to get the attention of his daughter. He ain't about to get beaten with posing.

" Grandpaaaaa doo more possess" shouted Jaeneung. With a sigh the fifty-four year old man began to pose with the same energy as the two young men was radiating. He ain't old for this shit.

─────────────────────

" Awwwww!" Screamed Heun with cuteness as soon as he saw Taehyung's pet. It was a fluffy brown and black dog who was named as Yeontan. Heun and Keun was distracted by the cute dog who began to bark and run, they came in good terms as soon as they patted his belly so Yeontan didn't bother to bite them when the two little kids began to chase him from across the living room.

They're inside Taehyung's hotel room to discuss about the matter. Thankfully he has a dog to distract the two from listening to their conversation.

" So... As Jiyon might told you" trailed Hara as the adults are seated on the small kitchen. The noise of the kid's giggled and Yeontan's barking was heard on the background. " The donation was successful and I gave birth to seven babies, Septuplets in the matter of fact. We've already done the DNA test for the kids and it's no doubt that  those two are each of your kids." Jiyon came to collect some DNA months ago to be able to perform the test. The two men listened to the woman in front of them with full attention.

" I or should I say Jiyon contacted all of you because my ex-husband told him to contact the donators for the kids purposes. I'm not telling the two of you to take full responsibility to Heun and Keun, and I am not forcing you to have responsibility to them. If you have future to still chase then I won't stop you. You can leave your son to me and I would be glad to have them. But if you want to take responsibility then you can be a father with your son and I won't stop you from being a father. I just have a few rules regarding to the safety of the child" Hara explained, fidgeting with her fingers and relaxing her tense body on the stool.