7. Friends...?

Olivia's P.O.V

The sunlight poured in my room as I groaned and covered my head with the pillow. 

I would have loved this morning if it wasn't a college day. Suddenly I jerked up as my phone's alarm burst off. I groaned angrily as I switched it off. As I got up, my eyes went up to my window as I looked outside. 

I squinted my eyes as I saw a bright chart paper stuck on the window of the opposite house,
  on he-who-deserves-to-be-ignored-after-what-he-did 's window. I squinted my eyes as I read something scrawled over it,

 "This is a jerk who knows how to irk. For the first time, he is sorry abt it... Forgive me?"

I scoffed as I shut close the curtains. The line was weird though. I peeped out once more to read it. I just rolled my eyes as I ran to the bathroom to get ready. 

As I was having my breakfast with Laura, I blurted out, "Did Aiden come to say sorry yesterday?"

Laura nodded as I nodded back. "Well umm, he wrote sorry today!" I shrugged. Laura raised her one eyebrow as she looked at me interested, "Oh! That is... cute."

I made a disgusted face as she just continued eating. "Should I forgive him?" I asked suddenly. 

"If you are ready for it." She answered instantly, as if waiting for this question. I was not really sure if I wanted to do it now. He seriously used me and I am still kinda mad at him...

You know what, let's see what happens but that one note isn't going to solve the thing. Let's see if he is actually desperate for my forgiveness or is he again playing some kind of game...

I grabbed my bag as I went to the study room to say goodbye to James. He was sitting within a stack of papers as he was talking on the phone, "Yeah I don't care! Find out and revert back to me ASAP!"

"James?" I called out from behind. He turned around as his expression softened. I smiled as I hugged him lightly. 

"The problem is still not secured?" I asked. James sighed as he shook his head. 

"Hmm. Fine, at least things are sort of back on track! Don't worry, it will be done!" I gave him a warm smile as he said softly, "I just hope. I had promised your mom I will always take care of you! I love you Ar!" 

"I love you too James! I gotta go, goodbye!" I smiled as I rushed out. 

The mention of my parents brought back the tightness in my chest. 

I walked to my car as I noticed a sticky note on my wiper of the car. I read it closely, "Wipe off the past please :(   Forgive me? "

I just shook my head. That was cheesy.

 I looked up as I saw Aiden and Noah standing near their car, waiting for my reaction. Just as they noticed I looked up, they turned around as they sat inside their car. 

I read the note once more as I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling. I stuffed the note in the back pocket as I drove to college.

As I entered the college, I noticed there was a buzz going on. I saw people giggling and pointing towards something as some girls along with Amelia were scowling and scanning around for someone. 

As I followed the commotion, I reached the the bill board. I gasped as I saw a big chart stuck on the glass of the board with hot glue gun. Some people were trying to get it off but of course, there is a reason it was hot glue gun. It won't come out that easily.

On it was scrawled, "Did this felony to erase one done b4! She knows what I am talking abt and who I am! Forgive me?"

This time my cheeks went red with embarrassment. He is actually desperate! Oh my god!