Solangelo: Rick Park

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating soon. I had sudden fever and was in my bed for about 3 days so I couldn't get time to write because I was busy coping up with homework and stuff. 

Pls forgive me... Pretty please !!!🥺🥺🥺

Anyway leave that. Lets get on with the story shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Park's POV

Have you ever looked at someone and wondered how can someone be so handsome?

Because I am doing so right now. 

Hello students or old people i don't care anyways, I am Rick Park a handsome math professor of Goode High. I am the best teacher in this world actually. 

Usually I love students who study well but there is one that always gets on my nerves, she is Maria Solace-Di Angelo. But I can't do anything because as you can see I am hopelessly in love with her father. 

Nico Di Angelo is the epitome of perfection.

And even though he is ten years younger than me I still can't take my eyes of me. Yeah I like boys I don't care about what you think anyways. 

So where was I? Ah Nico his small toned body just makes me melt so badly. But his daughter is the perfect opposite of him. 

Maria ugh I hate her she is so much more smarter than me. 

Yeah literally that twelve year old is so much pain in the ass than her sister Bianca who is now in college and hopefully far away from me. I hate both the girls because they are so much more closer to Nico than me. 

One thing I am still incredulous of is how can a 35 year old father of two daughters look so thin and toned? 

Look at me even though I am the hottest male in the world I still have a small bump forming on my stomach. 

I sighed and stared at my refection for one last time. Today was the day. 

I was going to meet Nico for the Parent Teacher meeting and I will sure as hell make sure that it was only us in the room as I will give Maria extra chores to do. And about Nico's other partner I think he is dead or divorced as Nico is the only one who visited the school.

After I was sure that my shirt hid my growing stomach I grinned widely and slumped down my seat shaking eagerly to meet my future husband.

After a few annoying old people complaining mindlessly about their children, the smell of roses and warmth hit me. I looked up to see Nico walking in wearing a loose white shirt which sure as hell did not belong to him and tight black jeans. 

I sighed at his beautiful pale face and brown eyes as he greeted me quietly. Oh His voice was so sweet.

"Good evening Mr. Di Angelo I hope I can call you Nico?" I said and looked at the paper below me as if checking his information. I mean I don't want him to know I am a crazy stalker.

"Its alright Mr. Park" He said politely "So how is Maria doing?"

"She is doing well as usual, maybe a too well." I said sharply

Nico looked at me confused tilting his head to one side. Oh how adorable! I screamed internally.

"She is always studying too much and all this is going to worn her brain out. She should take some rest and relax" I said soothingly 

"I agree but she doesn't listen to me" He said smiling fondly "She loves the idea of studying actually and wants to become a respected doctor like her dad" 

How sweet. Wait dad? Is Nico a doctor?

"Dad?" I asked curiously

He smiled widely and replied "Yeah my husband you might've heard of him Will Solace, the prestigious heart surgeon?"

Oh crap he has a partner, and that too someone as hot as Mr. Solace. But nobody says I can' break them apart.

"Oh Mr. Solace? I haven't seen him much around actually. Can you ask him to visit me? I would also like to discuss Maria's future with him as I have good contacts with many medical colleges." I lied smiling brightly

"Oh really?" He asked me with innocent eyes "I will tell him to come visit you then"

I nodded "Thank you Mr. Di Angelo, I hope we see each other again"

Nico nodded and walked away.

Oh my sweetheart I am going to make you mine.......

--------------------------------------------------

-----------------

-------

---

-

A/N: Uh oh what will happen? Will he succeed in breaking Solangelo apart? 

Sorry for the small update... Also next I will do Percabeth. Lets see how Percabeth will react when a teacher insults their daughter for being too intelligent or their son for always failing?

Any requests? 

Love you guys.... Thank you fro supporting me! Comment your views!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜