Annabeth and Jason : Rachel Zanda

A/N: 11 more one shots and then we can start the Second part of this book! I hope you guys will support that book as much you do to this one!!!

Thank you for all your sweet comments and votes. 💜🤗🙈

Also Did you know that we reached 10.2K reads????? 

PS: Please don't be hesitant to comment the spelling mistakes because I would like to correct them! I have not checked my work so please comment the mistakes!!!

Well I am gonna stop rambling. Hope you enjoy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel's POV

I walked through the hallways trying to find my best friend. 

(Don't worry she is our average stupid mortal only, if not then where is the fun?😈😏! I am evil I know that too)

After about an hour of searching I found her inside an empty classroom reading a boring thick novel as usual.

"Annie do you know how long I was searching for you" I said whining 

She looked up sighing "Now what? and don't call me that" 

Ok maybe that was a bit rude but I don't care as I was using her for fame only. As you can see Annie here was a bit pretty not as much as me though. 

Since I was pretty intelligent I knew from the first glance that making her my friend would be extremely useful as she attracted all the boy's attention and when she rejected them I would go and pretend comfort so as to get into their pants.

Ahh Life was so comfortable after Annie came though she was really scary sometimes I still stuck right next to her like a gum. 

"I heard a new boy is coming and that he is really hot" I said excited while she juts rolled her eyes and went back to reading her boring book 

"Annie! Are you even listening to me?" I shrieked making her huff and walk out of the door leaving me gaping. 

I mean who even does that? 

Ok maybe I was just using her but she could be a little respectful to me right?

As I walked through the hallways trying to search for my 'best friend' I suddenly crashed into someone making me fall down on my bum.

"Oww" I screamed and swiftly took out my pocket mirror to see whether my makeup was okay. 

When I noticed that everything was fine, I sighed in relief and looked up ready to kick the guy's ass for making me fall though it was my mistake but goddesses like me don't beg for forgiveness. 

Oh I am not actually a goddess but my beauty is greater than the goddess of beauty herself so I consider myself as the most beautiful person in the world.