Part 12

*Julie's P.OV.*

Two days have past since I tried to talk to Eliana about the phones when we were on our dates with Ney and Marc. But I never got to know more about it. We also haven't seen them really besides in some classes.

"Julie, I am going to take a shower. I'll be done in 30 minutes." Eliana yelled. "Sure!"

*buzz buzz*

I looked at my screen to see who was texting me. A text from Marc. I quickly tried to grab 5mg phone, almost causing it to fall out of my hands to open it, because well, who wouldn't quickly open a message from him?

Marc 1:08 PM; Hey, Ney and I are called up for Barças first team to play! The game starts at 5pm but we'll already be there to prepare at 2pm. If youre outside camp Nou I can give you tickets. Xx

I looked at my alarm clock to see what time it was, 1:08 PM. I know it's about a 15 minute walk to camp Nou, because obviously I googled that back when we were looking for a college in Barcelona. I texted Marc back right away.

Julie 1:09 PM; Congratulations! I'll be there at 2pm. See you then Xx

A few seconds later a got a text back.

Marc 1:10 PM; Don't forget to bring eliana along! Ps, this is neymar on marcs phone ;)

I laughed at my self reading what Ney had texted me. Judging him, he looked a player, someone who'd go out with every girl he met. But it looks like he is crazy about Eli, that's what I heard from Marc. I really hope he isn't like that, 'cause I'd kill him if he hurts Eliana!

I walk towards the bathroom and knocked on the door. ''Eli, hurry up we're going to see Marc and Neymar's match today!'' 

An 'okay!' was all I got as responds.                                                                                                                       _____________________________________
No one's P.O.V

*outside camp Nou*

 Marc was looking through his phone. He opened the conversation with Julie. He noticed he sent another message. ''Hey Neymar?'' Neymar turned around. ''Whats up.'' He said. ''Did you do something on my phone?'' Marc asked him, even though he already knew the answer. ''N-no.'' Neymar lied. Marc turned his phone to Neymar. ''You sure?'' Neymar awkwardly looked away. ''Maybe.'' He mumbled.

"Why would you ask Julie, on my phone,  to bring Eliana with her? Isn't obvious she'd bring Eliana with her?" Marc asked. "Well, when I saw your text you sent to her, you didn't mention Eliana so..."

Marc sighed. "Seriously?"

"Hey!" The boys heard from a distance. There, Julie and Eliana were walking around the corner. They said hello to each other.

Before Marc and Neymar could give their tickets, Eliana said: ''Neymar, you idiot!'' Everyone looked confused to Eliana. Neymar looked like he was about to panic hearing the tone in Eliana's voice, ''What did I do?'' He asked. ''You thought I wouldn't come with Julie to the game! We're always together, we're like twins. We can't live without each other." You could hear Neymar sighing loud of relief. ''I thought you were mad at me for- well- I don't know!''

''Well Neymar, it's kind of logical I'd bring Eliana with me. Like she said, we are like twins.'' Julie said. ''Don't blame me.'' Neymar said pointing at himself. ''Look at him.'' He was now pointing at Marc. ''What did I do?'' Marc raised his voice. ''You didn't mention in your text to Julie to bring Eliana with her.'' 

The boys now were starting a fight like little children. ''He, he, calm down little children.'' They heard a voice behind them. There, Gerard Pique, was standing there. The girls were standing there, with their mouths wide open.

''Geri again, Neymar and I aren't children.'' Marc said annoyed. ''Yeah we're grown-ups!'' Neymar filled in. While Neymar, Marc and Gerard were arguing about it, Julie and Eliana were still standing in awe. 

''Is that the guy who is that long defender and Shakira's husband?'' Eliana whispered to Julie. ''Yep, that's him, Gerard Pique, THE Gerard Pique.'' Julie whispered back. ''Imagine if we'd see Messi!''

''Anyways! You haven't introduced me yet to your girlfriends! How rude of you two.'' You hear Gerard saying loud.

"They aren't our girlfriends." Marc said. ''Yet!" Neymar winked at Marc.

"I don't care what they are, introduce us! Common I thought I raised you well." Gerard joked.

The boys were just awkwardly standing there. ''Fine I'll introduce myself to them.'' Gerard pushed them a side and held out his hand. ''Hello! I am Gerard Pique, and you?'' Eliana reached out for his hand and shook it. ''Uhm...I am Eliana.'' Gerard turned now to Julie. ''And you miss?'' They shook hands. ''Omg'' Julie said to her self. ''Sorry, I didn't get your name, and I don't think it's 'omg'.'' Julie looked away and started blushing. ''Yeah sorry, I am Julie.''

''Haha, don't be sorry.'' Gerard said with a big smile. He turned back to Ney and Marc, ''See wasn't that hard, now which one is your girlfr- I mean date.''

''Eliana's mine.' 'Neymar replied quickly and winked. Eliana started blushing, but winked back at him.