Day 30 Departure

Day 30

Vansh

I had never planned a date, heck never been on one until her. But the ones I planned for her were the ones I wanted to be the best. When we came here, I quickly picked up her love for beaches.

Thus, I planned one on the beach. Her face lit up, looking at our date spot.

She even remembered my baby piku, whom I lost a few years ago. I also got to know the reason behind her lost sparkle.

She likes to say I helped her bring the part of herself when we won the volleyball game that day but I like to say that I practically barged in her personal space, not leaving a place for her argument and forcefully taking her to play.

The most interesting thing was when she comforted creepy girl Sara, who wouldn't leave me. But she was amazing in front of her. I almost thought that she would leave me or become aloof but she didn't.

Although I would love her not wearing anything but my clothes work too. However, the fact that she planned a date for me? That woman never fails to surprise me.

The first time I made love to her was the best night of my life. I was not feeling good about hurting her, so I took care of her.

I have no idea what she seems to believe but she was my first too. I didn't want to get intimate with someone who didn't mean anything to me. I won't lie, but It's kind of good to see her jealous and possessive over me. It shows that she doesn't just think me of a friend or colleague but as her husband.

She loves me. She's in love with me.

****

"Baby, get up. We've still not packed our clothes" I softly tried to wake her up. She was cuddled up to me. Having her in my arms is the best feeling ever.

I cupped her cheek and moved my thumb over her cheek, she smiled. Just one smile makes my heart skip a beat.

"It's time to wake up, sunshine" she opened her eyes, blinked a few times and then looked at me. She climbed up on me and slept on my chest, hugging me.

"Ahaana..."

"Just be a good pillow" I sighed but let her sleep.

After a few minutes, I forcefully tried to wake her up. Key-word tried.

She was so stubborn that she didn't budge. Finally, I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. She held me like a monkey holding the tree branch.

"Either you get down or I will turn on the shower" I threatened her, standing under the shower.

Any Other day I would have let her sleep but not today. We have a lot to pack and both of us weren't really gifted packers. Ahaana didn't budge but buried her face more in my neck.