𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧

requests are to be made on the respective request pages of the anime listed.
requests made on the disclaimer page/sent in DMs will not be taken into account.

◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ example of request form ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢

requested character: akane haizaki
reader's gender: female/male
AU: modern(school/etc)/manga au
reader's personality: quiet/loud/etc
ending: happy/angst

plot: _____________
(if you are uncomfortable with sending the plot in the comments, you may do so in the DMs. however, do ensure you have commented the rest of the form in the respective request pages)

◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ end of the request form ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢

do not request the following
↠ characters x OCs ✖
↠ characters x characters
↠ sexual assaults
↠ paedophile(pedophile)
↠ incest

✖ you may request a character x OC only if you are comfortable with me not using your OC's name/background. i will only use your OC's appearance and personality.

☾ my writing style is different from other author's. i tend to write in a way where the appearance of the reader has been decided. but by all means, it is not an x OC as the reason why i wrote with the appearance decided is for the sake of comfort for myself when it comes to writing.

you can and am allowed to change the appearance to what you desire. it is tedious for me to be putting in h/c or e/c and often i would forget about it and just put a random colour in. last name, appearance can be changed depending on what you want.

stay happy and healthy ;
much love, yuna.