DATE - CHANLIX

SHIP: Chanlix

PLOT: Chan has been really busy due to the preparations for their new comeback and decides to take Felix on a very special date to make it up to him.

TRIGGER: None

"What should I wear, what should I wear, WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!" Felix was throwing his clothes around the room trying to find the perfect outfit.

The other two youngest members were watching him, their eyes following the distressed freckled boy.

"Chill, Hyung, it's not like it's your first date ever, you'll be fine, you know, Chan would find you attractive even if you were wearing a hotdog costume." Intervened the Maknae.

"I know it's not the first date, but still, with all the comeback stuff (stream Back Door) we haven't had a date for at least a month, and he told me he would make it extra special."

"Ok, well let me inform you that you are much more stressed now than on your first actual date."

"Minnie, I don't need problems, I need solutions, so can you please, help me get something decent."

The two youngest helped the third get the perfect outfit, a baby blue over-sized hoodie, ripped black jeans, and white and black trainers. Felix was looking at himself in the mirror proud of how it had turned out.

"Thanks, guys," he said while smiling so wide his eyes got visibly smaller "you're the best friends in the whole world."

MEANWHILE WITH CHAN

Chan looked at himself in the mirror, he was wearing a button-up black shirt and some black ripped jeans with black trainers, he was trying to fix his hair for the tenth time, making sure it was perfect.

"You look fine Hyung" Said Minho rolling his eyes. "Just chill, it will go great."

"You don't know that Minho, what if he doesn't like it, what if he thinks it's too much, or too little, what if he doesn't like that type of dates-"

"What if he thinks your the best boyfriend in the world" Changbin cut him off as he entered the room. "What if it all goes perfectly and you both fall even more in love than what you are now? If that's possible of course."

Chan rolled his eyes while smiling. Then they heard a knock on the door. Changbin opened it.

"Oh, hey Lixie!"

"Hello Changbin-Hyung, is Channie ready?"

Changbin looked back to see Chan signaling him to tell him no, Changbin smirked and looked back at Felix.

"Well, actually, he is ready, but he exchanged personalities with Hyunjin this morning and his dramatic butt is having a mental breakdown so we need to take care of him first, ok?"

Felix giggled and rolled his eyes.

"Ok, well tell Channie not to worry and that no matter what he still is the best person and boyfriend in the world, and I'll be waiting in the living room."

"Ok, Lix I'll tell him, don't worry."

Changbin turned around to find a shoe hitting him in the face, thrown by Chan obviously, and Minho laughing hysterically.

"Binnie, you're absolutely unbelievable," Chan said while grabbing his wallet and phone. "I'll live now, goodbye, and thanks guys, I think."