❝𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸❞ ; 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 (𝗠+)

▸𝑨/𝑵: 😉

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸" - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
❝𝘈𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Sexual Tension, Age Gap.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Explicit Sexual Content.
You are a college junior (21), and Jinyoung is 32.

⋅⊰∙∘☾∘⊱⋅

As you stared down at the bolded 'D' on your paper, you couldn't help but frown. You had failed an exam, meaning you would have to spend the rest of the year playing catch-up; trying to make up for what you lacked this time around.

You rushed to raise your hand, eager to ask if there were any opportunities for make-ups or extra credit you could take, but the moment your palm grazes the thin air, he announces that there will be neither.

Hearing this, you hopelessly deflated in your seat, biting back tears as you pictured your entire junior year of college collapsing before you. You envisioned that in the end, you would be left with a C average and low self-esteem.

Just what had you done to deserve this?

"I am very pleased with most of you," He continues, "It's clear that those of you who passed studied very hard, so congratulations. You've earned your success," He declares, wearing a thin smile as he glances at the room. Following his fond leer, his gaze dims a bit, and those ember orbs sweep the room a second time, catching yours swiftly.

"As for the rest of you, take this as a lesson. This is often what happens when you dedicate less of your time to studying and more of it to catering to useless activities. I hope to see better things from you all in the future."

Small sighs resonate around the room as the other students gaze forlornly at their poor test scores. And though it was slightly comforting to know you weren't alone, you could not bear to pick yourself up knowing the impact this would have on your grade.

The deafening noise of the bell soon has everyone rising from their seats, gathering their things as they rush to their respective cliques, assemblages of different personalities merging as they pass through the double doors of the classroom.