Dragon Ball

You flipped through the air and landed just along the edge of a large warehouse. You cracked your neck and knuckles as you looked down at your targets. You growled a bit as you saw the villains duck into cover and prepare themselves for your assault. As you were looking down, you saw a massive shadow fly overhead of you. Without even glancing upward to see it, you already knew it was your close friend and partner, Ryuko Tatsuma. Better known to the world as the Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu.

As she flew overhead, she transformed back into her human form and landed down beside you. She tightened her gloves as she walked up to you and stood beside you.

Ryukyu: Status?

(Y/N): Well, aren't you subtle as always.

Ryukyu: Only for you.

(Y/N): I'm not taking that coffee idea if you're going to lead into that mess again.

Ryukyu: Wasn't directly aiming there, but you were close.

(Y/N): Situation is pretty standard. One hostage. Second floor or middle of the first. At least 14. Armed and dangerous. Want to give them the old, one-two flavor town?

Ryukyu: Why does everything you name sound so stupid?

(Y/N): Don't blame me. It's not my fault I have control of most liquids.

Ryukyu: See? You have control of them. Therefore, I can blame you.

(Y/N): Didn't see you coming up with any bright ideas.

Ryukyu: Whatever. Just be ready for work.

You rolled your eyes and leapt off of the roof and down to the ground. You quickly moved into some cover, still to be visible by Ryukyu. You nodded up at her and she nodded back before leaping up into the air and transforming back into her dragon state. You glanced back at the warehouse and opened a water bottle along your waist. You formed a small ball of water and moved over towards the window. You glanced inside and saw that there were at least 20 or so men in there, each aiming at every possible entry point.

You also noticed two more men plus at least six hostages inside the center. You quickly got onto your radio and updated Ryukyu on the situation at hand.

Ryukyu: (Sighs) Of course they must have prepared for heroes like me.

(Y/N): Don't worry. Already have a plan B.

Ryukyu: Care to fill me in?

(Y/N): We're by a hydro-electric plant. Put two and two together.

Ryukyu: I don't like that attitude. You know that, right?

(Y/N): I know. Just be prepared.

You ran over to a small alleyway and placed your hands onto the ground. You took a deep breath and began to channel your quirk through the sewers down below. You took in some deep breaths over and over again until you pulled upward. You struggled as you did so, but kept up the constant strain on your body from moving so much water. Up above, Ryukyu watched you struggle against the might of the force. Her face was covered with worry.

Inside the warehouse, pipes began to creek and break, slowly freaking out some of the kidnappers and hostages inside. Everyone turned to one another, a bit confused, and some fear on one another's faces.

Villain Grunt: What the hell man?

Lieutenant: Silas? The hell is happening here?!

Silas: Shut your bloody traps! The "heroes" are just trying to scare us. Nothing to worry about! Now stay at your posts! And watch for those bloody bastards!