7: Dear one

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Two days...

Two days...

TWO FOOKING DAYS....

"Arghhh." Taehyung groaned while gripping his hair tightly. He wasn't ready, not at all. Living with someone who had a secret record of killing hundreds of people, a record of kidnapping and eliminating many known people.... the one who is suspected of the biggest homicidal incident in history.

The reason he was bound with the case, must be needed to mention.

"I am good. No, I am definitely not fine." He muttered to himself as he watched the small devices placed over his bed, his mind refusing to rest for even a second.

It's the same night he got the call from Namjoon as well as from Jungkook. His fate was decided by two officers who were very loyal to their jobs, regardless of the fear settled in the innocent heart of the blue-haired.

"I don't want to die yet." He again mumbled as tears of frustration finally left his eyes and he silently sobbed in his palms, despising that he couldn't even share his worries with his only friend and hyung.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Taehyung?"

"....."

"Taehyung??"

"....."

"KIM TAE HYUNG."

"WHAT!" Taehyung snapped over Yoongi who scoffed in return.

"What's with the attitude dude? Don't tell me you got injury on your small brain." Yoongi snickered with an amused look but it didn't last long as he saw the depressed expressions of the younger, something very odd and catchy. 

He scooted closer to the boy and gently patted his hair, now very much concerned.

"What's wrong Tae? Is anything bothering you?" He asked in a soft tone and Taehyung lost it, he quickly hugged the older and hid his face in the crook of the other's neck.

"I- I am shifting hyung," Taehyung said in low voice, taking Yoongi by surprise who quickly pulled back.

"What do you mean by shifting?"

"I- I got a job... um.. a-a better place to live." He fumbled with his words and Yoongi squinted his eyes. He knew the younger way better than he think, and his very small gesture gave it out that it wasn't something so simple. 

"Hm. Ok." He hummed, eyes still watching every move of Taehyung who felt kind of surprised by a very dull reaction of Yoongi.

"T- tomorrow it will be my last day here," Taehyung carefully added and Yoongi again nodded his head.

"Just keep me on your contact list. Will you?" The way Yoongi said that practically squeezed Taehyung's heart. He had no one special in his life, except for Yoongi. He felt very bad for not telling him the truth about everything but he had no choice as the officers said to keep it a secret... after all, he can't put them all in danger.

"You are the only friend of mine hyung, not only a friend but my brother," Taehyung gulped down his urge to cry and managed in very low volume.

Yoongi sadly smiled at that and ruffled Taehyung's blue hairs from the upper part as he had the bandage still around his lower head.

"You are also my only cute younger brother. I am always here for you, you know that right?" Taehyung bit his lip, knowing the meaning behind that. He slightly smiled and scrunched his nose when he felt a burning smell.