Chap 15 - Sweet Aris

A/N- Sorry if i mistaked these things while writing.

Aerowyn's pack stays in the west wing of the pack house. Luciano's pack also stays in the west wing. But in a different section. As for Aerowyn's old pack, they live with the Dark Shadow pack.

The point is that West wing is the guest's wing.

Aerowyn's pov
_____________

After having a lovely time with Kail, we came back to the pack house. Kail was very happy and that's what mattered to me the most. He is happy.

I put him to bed early because he will be going to school tomorrow. Yup. The kids school in this pack.

I kissed his eyes and left the room.

He is the best son ever. Even if he isn't my biological son, he is still the best thing that has ever happened to me. Best of all.

..........

I wore a cotton oversize sweater with denim shorts. And put my long curly hair in a loose bun. Then i took my purse and walked out of the pack house.

I have recently got to know that Red Wood pack also stays in the same section as mine. Which means Luciano lives somewhere here. And it made me nervous for some reason.

However the White Ray pack lives with the Dark Shadow pack in the other wings since they are long term guests unlike us.

I walked out of my room and made my way to the kitchen. I was going to make some food since i was hungry.

I went and made noodles and was about to leave when i was just about to sit down and eat, i got a message from a my pack. So i left.

---------

3rd person pov
_____________

Just a few minutes after Aerowyn left, an old woman walked into the kitchen. She had a beautiful curly black hair that was in a bun. But by seeing how large it is you can tell her hair is long. Very long actually.

That woman has dark blue eyes. For some reason she looked familiar, yet at the same time unfamiliar. Who is she?

As soon as she walked in, her steps faltered. She started sniffing the air. Her eyes landed on the plate of noodles. She furrowed her brows and walked towards it. She took a sniff.

She took a small spoon and tasted it. Her eyes widened as tears ran down her face. She clutched her heart as she sat down on the chair sobbing in disbelief.

Suddenly she heard footsteps. And then the familiar scent entered the room making the old lady stiffen. "excu-" without giving the owner of the scent to talk, the lady snapped her head around.

Their eyes met. Dark blue and amber.

A gasp of disbelief echoed in the room.

Speechless.

----------

Aerowyn's pov
_____________

I talked to the pack member and settled the matter. Then I walked back to the kitchen. I was lost in my own little bubble of thoughts.

As I neared the kitchen, i felt myself get tense smelling a scent very familiar to me. A scent I can never forget. Ever.