24

Jungkook finally found his room and unlocked it, he walked inside settling his stuff on the floor and chairs. He walked around the room for couple minutes, then grabbed his phone and walked out the room. He leaned on the wall waiting for Taehyung patiently.

Joonie‼️
Floor 45 room 13

Jungkook's phone buzzed, he looked at it memorizing it before shutting it off and putting it back in his pocket.

After awhile Taehyung got there approaching him. "Waiting for your boyfriend?" Taehyung rolled his eyes opening the door to his room. "First girlfriend and now boyfriend, make up your mind Mr.Kim"

"Whatever" Taehyung grumbled pushing his bags and suitcases into the room "I'm heading over to Namjoon's if you need anything call me" he said waiting for a reply or nod but nothing.

He sighed and started to walk away "who gave you permission to go? You have to stay here and take care of me" he heard Taehyung snap. He turned around and stared "I don't need permission, and I thought you didn't need a babysitter"

Taehyung crossed his arms not liking this attitude of Jungkook's "I didn't mean it like that! And drop the attitude"

Jungkook wanted to argue back but it was pointless, he will just make things worse and wont become friends with him. "alright I'm sorry, can I please go now?"

Taehyung didn't say anything and took his silence as a yes. Jungkook turned around walking away.
-
-
-
-
Jungkook approached Namjoon's room knocking on the door, Namjoon opened it greeting him with a smile. "You ready to go?" He asked, Jungkook nodded and followed him out the building. "I got us an Uber, he should be here any minute" he said as they both watched the cars go by.

After awhile the Uber arrived, the both got in buckling themselves. "Is make-up expensive?" Jungkook asked looking out the window. "Sometimes, depends on the brand"

Jungkook hummed "when do we stop this whole thing?" He asked, "when the moment comes, we both will know when the moment comes" Namjoon replied. "Did Taehyung say anything you leaving?"

Jungkook scoffed remembering earlier events "he wanted me to stay and take care of him I guess"

"Aww, Jin just told me to fuck off and leave him alone... jealousy is what I smell" Namjoon smirked, Jungkook shook his head unsurprised "will you ever give Taehyung a chance?"

"A chance? I mean yeah I'll give him a second chance I'm already am it just-"

"No, not like that Jungkook"

"Oh..."

"So?"

Jungkook shrugged feeling his cheeks heat up "if he kissed you would you kiss back?"

'Why can I see myself kissing him? And I don't find it gross, I find it calming'

"Y-yeah" Jungkook whispered, Namjoon hummed "just don't fall in love too quick or-"

"No! I'm not falling in love Namjoon! I don't see him more than a friend!"

Namjoon sighed "keep telling yourself that Jungkook, and if you guys do end up kissing you can not say you guys are friends afterwards. Cause friends don't kiss!"