Chapter 14: Names.

Today was Friday,and you're excited to go to the mall tomorrow. But now you were at the canteen with the three best boys. Suddenly,Tanjirou yawns. "You know you could sleep in the infirmary." You commented.
"What did you do anyway?? Did you stay up late watching hen-" You cut off Inosuke by smacking his arm. "He's not like you Inosuke." Zenitsu says. "Oh shut up you watch it too." Inosuke says while crossing his arms.

"Actually... I missed the bus and had to wait an hour or two for another bus to show up." He says,well... Half of it is true. "I knew I shouldn't have let you escort me home." You sighed,"Its not your fault Y/n. Besides whats good is that you got home safe." Tanjirou says with a smile.

Soon a student walked up to the both of you. "Y/n,Ma'am Daki is calling you." The student says,"What would she want with me??" You asked. "Dunno." The student replied and left. "Well... Gotta blast." You got up from your chair and started heading to the Teachers office.

As you were heading towards the office,you saw two familiar males who got out of a classroom that was heading your way. It was Giyuu and Sabito. Giyuu soon noticed you at the corner of his eye, His eyes widen a bit. "Ah... Your that girl..." Giyuu says, "Oh? Is she the one you were talking about?" Sabito asks,Giyuu nodded. "Oh hey,Umm...??" You asked,"Giyuu,Giyuu Tomioka." He replied.

"Well my name is Y/n L/n." You replied with a smile. "Oh shit! I better go to Ma'am Daki before she gets pissed,anyways it was nice meeting you!" You started walking away while waving him goodbye. "Y/n huh..." He mumbled.

-Time Skip-
Today was Saturday,and you were at the mall. You wete shopping for groceries and possibly explore the mall abit. "Ahh... I should shop for groceries later,right now I should look around the mall!!" You mumbled. Your eyes soon caught the Sports Store. "Hmm... Why not?" You mumbled and went inside.

You looked around and went to the basketball aisle. There you saw your teacher,Akaza. He was looking at the balls,he was probably planning on buying new ones since some of the ones at school we're damaged. He isn't even the gym teacher so why was he here?

You were about to slowly walk away before he noticed you,"Y/n? Is that you?" Akaza asks,you silently cursed. "Hello Sir Akaza..." You replied while slowly turning your head towards him. "You're the one who went to the storage room last time right?" He asks,you nodded.

"Good,how many balls were damaged?" He asks. "Umm... It was three." You replied. He takes three balls. "Umm... Sir? Why are you buying basketball balls?? You aren't our gym teacher..." You asked.

"Well I was the Gym teacher once but a student mistook my head for a ball,so Kokushibo and I switched places." He simply replied,you tried to hold back your laughter, 'I don't blame that student,I'd think his head was the ball too.' You thought.

"Anyways,Thank you for helping me Y/n." He spoke out and soon left,you watched as he left. "Hmm... I better go to the grocery store now." You mumbled.

-Time Skip-
It was nighttime and you were just cooking some instant noodles while anime songs blasted on your speakers. "TOBE FLY~ HIGH~" You sang to your hearts content. But your singing was cut off by your doorbell ringing.

"Ah! Wait" You shouted and walked towards your door to see who it was. You opened the door to see... Sanemi. Sanemi's body froze as soon as he saw you,he had some food in his hand that he was planning on giving his neighbor,which is you.

"Y-Your my new neighbor!?" You shouted in disbelief.