Chapter 3: Sleeping Bags

"I still can't get to you, can I LeStrange?"

Amora turned around and her eyes locked with soft grey ones.

"Hope you're a good swimmer", she smirked, grabbing her books. She had just finished Transfiguration and was on her way to the Great Hall, something Cedric knew.

"Want to grab some dinner with me?" he asked, running after her.

"Yea I'm heading to the Great Hall," she explained as she turned in a hallway. Cedric's hand gripped her upper arm as he stopped them both. The light touch sent butterflies to Amora's stomach as she gave him a look between trying not to scream and trying not to blush.

"I didn't mean the Great Hall."

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Cedric reached out and softly tickled the pear as the portrait suddenly swung open.

"Look at this, a prefect breaking the rules," Amora smirked. Her soft smirk was enough for Cedric's face to go red as he mumbled something.

"What was that?" she asked.

"What do you want for dinner?" he chuckled, walking into the kitchen. Amora's jaw dropped as she watched house elves running around the kitchen preparing the night's feast. She smiled as ingredients danced around the room.

"Master Diggory!" a voice cried. Amora turned and noticed a short house elf with bright huge emerald eyes.

"Dobby!" Amora screamed, tackling the house elf in a hug. All of the memories of them playing with Aaron and Tyler in the lonely Black mansion flooded her memory as she held the house elf close.

"I see you two have met," Cedric's voice chuckled softly.

"It's so good to see you Mistress LeStrange! Dobby has missed you very much!" Dobby cried, pulling away from the hug to get a better look at Amora.

"It's wonderful to see you too! We've actually come here for dinner," Amora explained, nodding her head back to Cedric. He had always pegged Slytherins to be ambitious and sometimes mean people, but seeing Amora and Dobby made his face spread into a wide genuine grin. This girl was absolutely brilliant.

"Dobby remembers your favorite meal! Give Dobby some time to get it ready for you and your boyfriend!" Dobby shouted before scurrying off into the crowd of house elves.

"Dobby he's not my-"Amora started before she realized Dobby was gone.

"Maybe I could be?" Cedric asked playfully, raising a brow. Amora felt something in her heart flutter but she fought to keep it down as she let out a scoff.

"In your dreams pretty boy," Amora rolled her eyes, taking a seat at a small wooden table.

Cedric took the seat opposite of her before asking, "So you think I'm pretty?"