188 Vixen Above, Mensao Below (2)

Song Jia was getting lost in her thoughts when a mocking voice suddenly called out her name.

"Ye Jia!"

When she turned around, a bucket filled with dirty mop water was thrown over her. Song Jia became drenched from head to toe. Thankfully, she was wearing her sunglasses, so her eyes didn't get any of it.

Laughter rang across the deck, filled with ridicule and sarcasm. When Song Jia looked up after examining her soaked uniform, she saw nearly all of her classmates sneering at her. At the very front were four boys standing in a row, the sun shining brightly behind them like a spotlight.

Memories of their names suddenly flooded her mind. Long Aotian, Ouyang Che, Gong Qiye, and...Ye Minzhe, her half-brother.

Song Jia suddenly wanted to laugh. What was up with their names? Aside from her brother, all of them were standard Gary Stu names!

They stood in front of her, tall, cool, and possessing above average handsome looks. Long Aotian was gentle and an intellectual, a charming prince for the girls in her class to fantasize about. Ouyang Che was a flirt and very laid-back, friendly to both men and women. Gong Qiye was like a mature adult that could entice older females.

Meanwhile, her half-brother Ye Minzhe was the wealthiest among them, and also the most handsome. He was also their gang leader, so to speak. Whatever he said, everyone obeyed his words as if it were the law.

Pei~

This grandma wants to vomit, ah! Isn't this simply a downgraded version of Liuxing Huayuan? [1]

Ye Minzhe pointed at her and laughed coldly, "Look at you, Ye Jia. Such an ugly face, I don't know how anyone can stomach looking at it."

His teeth flashed white under the sunlight, and he had a very boyish laugh. Too bad his words were that of an uncultured dog, giving the appearance of a pig trying to disguise himself as a tiger.

Song Jia crossed her arms underneath her chest, and imitating Ye Jia's haughty look, she said, "So what if I'm ugly? Aren't you my blood-related brother? Let's be ugly together then."

Ye Minzhe, "..."

He suddenly stomped on Ouyang Che's foot, making the boy hop up and down in pain.

"Oy, why did you stomp on me?"

Ye Minzhe angrily looked at him. "Didn't you say splashing her with dirty mop water would make her cry? Why isn't she crying then?"

Song Jia, "..."

So stupid.

"Minzhe, you must not be bullying her enough. These kind of kindergarten tricks, anyone would be able to endure," Gong Qiye opened his mouth to break the silence, making Ouyang Che throw a grateful look at him. "Let me show you how to properly bully a girl."

Gong Qiye looked at the two burly boys behind him. "Hold her down."

The two thugs immediately separated from the group and walked menacingly towards Song Jia. She took a step backward, as if in fear, before looking with scorn at Ye Minzhe.

"So you've resorted to using force on weak girls now?"

Ye Minzhe knew she was just hiding her fear and lifted his chin. "So what if I am? I already told you many times to leave the house, but you never listened. This is your punishment for disobeying me."