she wakes you for cuddles

Jisoo's eyes opened quickly as a chill ran down her spine. She noticed that she wasn't in the comfort of her bed, rather the sofa where you both fell asleep when the movie you were watching hours earlier became uninteresting. Your lack of sleep had caught up to you both and as you held onto each other, everything slipped away as comfort came over you.

She pulled her arm away from your side and rubbed her arms. Looking around the dimly lit room, she noticed that you had fallen asleep with the windows still open. Since fall had come around, the air was turning cold and even more so when night comes around.

You stirred as she got up, but quickly drifted back off to sleep. Quietly, she tiptoed over to the windows and closed them. She was much too tired to even think about climbing the stairs to go up to bed and you were sleeping so soundly that she didn't wanna wake you.

So, she simply flipped the lights off and sat back down beside you. She found that she was still cold though, so she took the blanket from the back of the couch and pulled it over you both. She closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but every time she tried they just opened again.

There was one thing missing.

She found herself a little uncomfortable since you were sleeping away from her. The last thing she wanted to do was wake you but she wanted to hold you tight and she knew she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep without doing so.

Reluctantly, she shook your shoulder and watched your eyes open slowly.

"Jisoo?"

"I'm here." She soothed, knowing that it probably wasn't easy to see her face in the darkness.

"We fell asleep during the movie. I figured you're probably too tired to go back up to bed so I figured we'd just sleep down here tonight."

With a yawn, you nodded your head and sighed as you stretched out your legs.

"But I can't sleep if you're not cuddling me. So I'm gonna need you to come closer."

You chuckled but scooted closer and closer to her until you could lay your head on her chest. She sighed contentedly when she was able to put her arm back around you. She found herself laying a bunch of kisses to your forehead, to bring you both a little comfort.

"I love you." She whispered in your ear as she fixed the blanket around the both of you and then started to play with your hair.

"I love you too. Can you turn another show on?"

She chuckled. "Okay."

She flipped the tv on and searched through the channels till she stumbled upon your favorite show.

"Thank you, baby." You tilted your head up and she kissed your lips softly before gently pushing your head back down on her chest.

She played with your hair and ran her fingertips along your shoulder till you fell asleep; both of you feeling much cozier and warmer than before.