Year 2-6 | Ginny Weasley

❝︎Do you think that maybe... Ginny is
behind these attacks?❞︎

2-6: Ginny Weasley

I wanted to watch Draco lose to Harry, the sweet taste of victory was something I was craving. Right now, however, I had bigger things to focus on; The Chamber of Secrets. I figured if the heir of Slytherin was planning an attack then it would be when almost all of the students were watching Quidditch. Sure enough, the corridors were empty except for one of two students maybe. Where to start, that was the question.

I started to walk towards the library when I saw a ginger hair run past me. I recognized the hair right away, Ginny Weasley. What was she doing here not watching Quidditch? Ron had told me her passion for Quidditch and that she wanted to try out for the team. Impulsively, I chose to follow.

She was walking fast, rushing towards something looking around frantically. I followed right behind her trying to keep up to her pace while not making any noise. She was making sharp turns around the corridors paranoid and into the second door girl's lavatory. What was she doing there? No one usually uses the second floor girl's lavatory because of Moaning Myrtle haunting it... Unless they were snogging inside. Did Ginny Weasley already have someone to snog with at the age of 11! That's bloody early.

I stood outside wondering if it would be a good idea to go inside, did I really want to catch my best friend's little sister snogging someone? Then I heard a loud bang on the sink, one out of anger. I took a deep breath and hid behind a wall. What on Earth was going on? I did not dare look inside the girl's lavatory, it was filled with hisses and slithers.

"NO!" I heard a scream inside the Lavatory making me flinch. It was Ginny, but it wasn't a scream in despair, but more of a scream in anger.

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!" She yelled ever so frustrated as if she was fighting someone. I kept listening, she did not sound like she was in danger but more like she was struggling to do something. "I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT, I WON'T HURT ANYONE ELSE!!"

I gasped. Was she the one that petrified Mrs. Norris? How could that be? She wouldn't do it, besides there's no way Ginny was an heir of Slytherin, she was a Weasley! Loud panting noises only remained in the girl's lavatory as she ran out stomping with tears in her eyes. She didn't see me and just kept running and running. I waited until she was out of my sight and walked inside the girl's lavatory. Nothing was there, not even Myrtle. Just a quiet bathroom. I need to tell Harry.

I quickly started to walk back towards the Quidditch field when I heard many noises coming from the Hospital Wing. I recognized the annoying whining voice, Draco Malfoy. Madam Pomfrey brushed passed me mumbling about how many students from Quidditch will come inside because of the injuries. Quidditch must've ended, could that mean Harry was in here too?

I walked inside and surely Draco was surrounded by his two minions, a few other Slytherins, and Pansy Parkinson. He was groaning and whining and I couldn't even tell he was injured. Definitely faking it.

"Hey, Pansy," I tapped her on the shoulder picking off a piece of hair that sat on her robe.

"What do you want?" She looked at me with a nasty glare.

"Nothing, there was hair on your robe," I said walking off to a crowd of Gryffindors surrounding a bed. Pansy scoffed and looked away back at Draco clinging on to him while I put the piece of hair into a vial.

"Evelyn! Where were you?" Hermione asks grabbing my arm. Over her shoulder, I saw Harry with a bandage around his arm sitting on the bed.

"I'll tell you later privately, what happened to him?"