- T H A N K Y O U -

WOW.

Edit 12/10/2020: WE REACHED ONE MILLION!!!! THANK YOU SO BLOODY MUCH!

There are no words to describe how many mixed feelings I'm having right now. I don't want to be done with this book!! Lorelei, Amatheia, Brizo, Ophelia, Embry, and all of the mermaid and Lor's kids were created by me... ME! I never once thought I'd be able to accomplish what I have done in the past few months.

This started out as a silly idea. I was getting into my bathtub, thinking of all of the Harry Potter stories I've read on Wattpad... there weren't many with George! He was always my favorite twin (guilty) no matter how much I love Fred as well. I knew I wanted my main character to be a half-breed (for Umbridge reasons and to bond with Remus, who is my favorite Marauder, oops), so mermaid came to mind because there were too many stories of the main character being a wolf as well. I wanted to be different!!

I wrote all the way to Order of the Phoenix before even having the guts to hit 'Publish' on the prologue. I also knew, as I wrote, Fred would NOT die. I personally like to pretend he never died, so it was and is always fun reading comments of people pleading me not to kill him off.

With Corona and a hurricane wiping out my college in my first semester (yes, my luck), this story had become my life, just about. I lived through these characters with Lorelei's friends and family. It was stress-relieving to write this since I'm, trying, to become an English major.

With that being said, I HAVE ANOTHER STORY! If you haven't already checked it out, Time Turner * Sirius Black, is a Marauders fanfic with an idea I have been playing around with for a while. Now that this is over, I will upload more frequently! If you enjoyed Lorelei's story, Bonnie's story is another you will never want to put down!

I have other projects in the works, one Twilight fanfic, like two HP fanfic, and some
other floating ideas... even a part of me wants to continue this story as a SEQUEL in Edith's point of view but I don't know! I'll just have to see the way things play out.

So... I suppose this is where we part in March to the Sea - George Weasley. I will still read and respond to comments here and there, and maybe I might even go back and read it myself since I love Lorelei's story so much lol.

Thank you so much for reading. Thank you so much for loving this story the way you all have.

I'm so honored you've decided to read my story.

Until we meet again,
alexis <3